I can't believe she won't go to China

bbbitchme

50 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

3. Britney is going to Israel, and it's been killing Iran people for a long time, so your failure to mention this means you support her to go there because you think it is okay to kill iran people???

as an iranian, i'm not sure what you're talking about... palestinians aren't iranians.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, --- said:

instead of making messes, consider that her sponsors' politics come before anything else.

no that's not actually what happened.

She was supposed to go to China and China has approved her in 2004 but she then had the injury and never made it.

It's even in the news. Her sponsor's politics:yesokay: hahahahahahah, Katy Perry, Beyonce, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Usher, etc.... has been there like more than 5 times

23 minutes ago, neel21 said:

India does not condone **** and numerous attempts are propagated towards cracking down **** cases......Also, yeah, people pressurise the govt. to crack down on these cases, so yeah, people do ask and do care and sympathise with ****/ ****** victims. In hindsight, India is one of the more safer countries in the subcontinent....

Coming to Dubai.....no, no one is publicly executed there. The country you are thinking of is Saudi Arabia, and since Britney has never gone there, I'll leave this point to that.

BUT DONT come for people who would try to clear the air and bring some sense in statements, especially when they are the third party.

Well my bad, I thought Dubai is a city in SA:yesokay:, I have even travelled in there.

The **** cases in india not being ignored doesn't mean they are solved properly or given enough resources. 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/25/what-s-really-behind-india-s-****-crisis.html

Anyway this is not the topic we are trying to focus on.

Then: "DON'T come for people who would try to clear the air and bring some sense in statements"

I don't think how this is useful to clear the air. They are simply implying that Britney should not go there,(and they don't like them either) they don't mean that Britney won't go because of this. Well, I admit that is ignorance maybe. And by the way please stop discussing this.

This thread turned into a damn mess, if she doesn't do China and it's cos of the lip syncing thing then she should be ashamed of herself. Her as a child had powerful vocals to now be reduced to avoiding a country because she has to sing live there is pretty sad. 

The dog eating mess. Most people generally accept that their culture and it's normal to them. What most people who love dogs take issue with is that they get boiled and skinned alive which is evil beyond words. Thing is, this happens in the south of China and the rest looks down on it a lot. I'm not Chinese but I asked some about it and that's what was said, they certainly weren't okay with it.

Cows are sacred in India but we eat them. I'm not here to argue, that's just my perspective on things. :byebitch:

1 hour ago, HenryBai said:

no that's not actually what happened.

She was supposed to go to China and China has approved her in 2004 but she then had the injury and never made it.

It's even in the news. Her sponsor's politics:yesokay: hahahahahahah, Katy Perry, Beyonce, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Usher, etc.... has been there like more than 5 times

i wasn't referencing 2004, but sure.

Archived