I can't believe she won't go to China

bbbitchme

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, HenryBai said:

No it's not Russia.

China doesnt talk about topics like this because the people are conservative. But cities like Chongqing and Chengdu are known as the Gay City of China.

i really hate those stereotypes people have in their heads.

>hates stereotypes

>calles all russians homophobic 

:tiffeyeroll:

10 minutes ago, neel21 said:

I guess he's talking about the Yulin Festival...

And that matters not.

he cant be talking trash like all of the people were up to no good when just as many are contributing to animail welfare there.

he's like he's holding a grudge because his mother was brutally ******** among the animal abuse.

even though it's a tiny fraction of the reality, you dont give people stereotypes as a whole. Period.

2 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

he's like he's holding a grudge because his mother was brutally ******** among the animal abuse.

Wtf....youre taking it way outta context

3 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

And that matters not.

he cant be talking trash like all of the people were up to no good when just as many are contributing to animail welfare there.

The Yulin Festival is widely condemned in media, and most of the world learns about other countries through the exposure we receive through the media. The thing is, the Chinese govt. hasn't condemned the Festival, and has not banned it. So the notion spreads that animal abuse is prevalent in China. While im sure there are activists tryna fight it, their effect is minimal till now. Until legal action is taken against the festival, foreign notion about animal abuse in China is not about to change.

Lastly, not everyone tries to stereotype any country. Stereotyping is something which would continue to happen even if widespread knowledge of those attributes not existing is prevalent. Because China is such a guarded country, it is difficult to extract information. what the user wrote was not stereotyping Chinese people, but touching upon a widespread notion about animal abuse in China.

7 hours ago, bbbitchme said:

oops :giggleney:

there was a thread a few months ago with a letter from an owner, of the so-called biggest Britney forum on China, where he said he could no longer run the site because of a lack of support from the members and he was shutting down. But I suppose it was another one.

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

oops :giggleney:

there was a thread a few months ago with a letter from an owner, of the so-called biggest Britney forum on China, where he said he could no longer run the site because of a lack of support from the members and he was shutting down. But I suppose it was another one.

that was like the fan twitter page i think:plzexplain:

On 2017/3/29 at 10:54 PM, Girl On The Moon said:

It was definitely the forum.

Well the thing goes like this.

the closed forum refers to "britneychina" which even has official contact with Sony music China. It used to be a forum like BH but 2 years ago the forum is closed and the owner of it used weibo(Chinese twitter) to replace it. Then the weibo account is abandoned last year because of lacking support. However someone decided to run it after 2 months.  Now it runs well again.

The link provided above is "tieba". Though it's really a forum but Chinese always believe tieba is different from a forum because in tieba any word can create an individual website for everyone to dicuss. The link is "tieba of Britney". So britneychina said they are the biggest forum(not really).:forkit:

Archived