I can't believe she won't go to China

bbbitchme

3 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

you are eating calf and they are eating dog 
what's the difference? :ponderney:

A. I do not eat beef (stop assuming everyone does)

B. Cattle are reared for meat, while the dog is a pet. Eating it is borderline inhumane....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, neel21 said:

Seriously? Tell me who would keep a buffalo or a cow as a pet?

your brain must be full of ****

1. does this dog eating has anything to do with Britney going to tour?

2. America has been in war and killing thousands of people, and you do not mention this Britney is an American, so she's guilty in your logic

3. Britney is going to Israel, and it's been killing Arab and Palestinian  people for a long time, so your failure to mention this means you support her to go there because you think it is okay to kill iran people???

you brain must be full of ****.

by the way, let alone dogs, people keeps snails, turtles, rabbits and all kinds of animals as pets, and they are still on the table of your country and many countries, so their lives are worthless???

Just because you keep dogs as pets doesn't mean people cannot rear dogs just like others animals. Prove me why they are different animals and why only dog lives matter.

On 29/03/2017 at 11:18 AM, neel21 said:

Wtf....youre taking it way outta context

The Yulin Festival is widely condemned in media, and most of the world learns about other countries through the exposure we receive through the media. The thing is, the

sis i dont need your stupid preach.

the only out of context are those who bring prejudice and discrimination in this thread and you are the one who is using double standards.

9 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

if you think eating meat is unhumanity, you can't classify animals for it, dogs and cows, both have a heart, pet is just a word but mercy in heart

that stupid uneducated ***** cant even make a point in his own words, without quoting the news and ignoring things that are happening in other countries.

Just now, sue the expectional earner said:

if you think eating meat is unhumanity, you can't classify animals for it,

I don't think eating meat in inhumane.....but traditionally, and ethically, dogs are considered as man's companion...I don't think anyone would be comfortable eating their companion. Also, the one fits all notion cant be said for animals. Because in that sense, abundant creatures (such as cats and dogs) should be treated in the same way animals close to extinction are. But we don't. Why? Because those animals need extra care and protection. Similarly, cattle and dogs are not considered equally. One serves industrially and methodically as an animal providing 320 M with meat per year, and is a farmhouse animal. Dog meat is niche and consumed by very very few people. 

7 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

dogs and cows, both have a heart, pet is just a word but mercy in heart

Yeah right. So what? Don't we humans too choose one person over the other? Wont we favour someone we are affectionate towards? We do. Dogs are statistically much more friendlier to humans than cattle, mainly because they are a much more social animal than cattle. Obviously then, when the margin for affection is so huge, we would feel terrible about killing digs are eating their meat. Pet is just a word? Seriously? Cattle cannot reciprocate affection in the same way dogs or cats do, which is why they don't classify as pets....true, we need to show mercy to all animals, but that doesn't mean we should stop eating meat, because that's practically impossible...

2 minutes ago, neel21 said:

.but traditionally, and ethically, dogs are considered as man's companion...

that's only your interpretation for this matter, traditionally there are a lot of thing that are banned in Muslim countries and Britney did perform there, so traditionally according to who? You are the one who's making the traditionally right decisions? You are the only one that is supposed to be traditionally right???

1 minute ago, HenryBai said:

that's only your interpretation for this matter, traditionally there are a lot of thing that are banned in Muslim countries and Britney did perform there, so traditionally according to who? You are the one who's making the traditionally right decisions? You are the only one that is supposed to be traditionally right???

READ GODDAMNIT: TRADITIONALLY AND ETHICALLY...

Snd don't tell me ethics is subject to the country being discussed....

4 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

thank you sis, im just sick of her stalking every China-related thread like nothing bigger than this

I could care less about China...the only reason I've replied in this thread earlier is because you attacked another member for stereotyping Chinese, which im sure was not his intent....

9 minutes ago, neel21 said:

I don't think eating meat in inhumane.....but traditionally, and ethically, dogs are considered as man's companion...I don't think anyone would be comfortable eating their companion. Also, the one fits all notion cant be said for animals. Because in that sense, abundant creatures (such as cats and dogs) should be treated in the same way animals close to extinction are. But we don't. Why? Because those animals need extra care and protection. Similarly, cattle and dogs are not considered equally. One serves industrially and methodically as an animal providing 320 M with meat per year, and is a farmhouse animal. Dog meat is niche and consumed by very very few people. 

Yeah right. So what? Don't we humans too choose one person over the other? Wont we favour someone we are affectionate towards? We do. Dogs are statistically much more friendlier to humans than cattle, mainly because they are a much more social animal than cattle. Obviously then, when the margin for affection is so huge, we would feel terrible about killing digs are eating their meat. Pet is just a word? Seriously? Cattle cannot reciprocate affection in the same way dogs or cats do, which is why they don't classify as pets....true, we need to show mercy to all animals, but that doesn't mean we should stop eating meat, because that's practically impossible...

this is kinda cruel but anyway

1 minute ago, sue the expectional earner said:

china is known with interesting food habits and deep history so i can't blame her actually but i can't stand people who eating meat but criticizing yulin festival, if you wanna criticize it, you must be a vegan

that's true though,

I've found that festival is only in province and it's 1/30 of China, so making it like the whole country is doing it is extremely wrong.

Just now, sue the expectional earner said:

this is kinda cruel but anyway

What is cruel? Preferring people you know and love over others? That dogs are scientifically proven to be much more social and friendlier towards humans than cattle?

3 minutes ago, neel21 said:

READ GODDAMNIT: TRADITIONALLY AND ETHICALLY...

Snd don't tell me ethics is subject to the country being discussed....

I could care less about China...the only reason I've replied in this thread earlier is because you attacked another member for stereotyping Chinese, which im sure was not his intent....

STILL, ETHICALLY, do you still think that women should be executed on streets in Dubai without a legal investigation and Women in INDIA being ***** and killed without no one asking is ETHICAL??? this is not a tradition but it's how things there are, but why aren't you opposing her going there??

TELL ME HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT:

"Chinese are homophobic, chinese eats dogs"

"Black guys are stupid and dirty."

"Latinos are house cleaners"

tell me about this then you tell me how that comment is appropriate ethnically.

ALSO, I don't care if it is his intent. Do I say things I list above without intending to mean it and get away with it?

YOU are really good at playing with DOUBLE STANDARDS.

#HYPOCRITIC 

1 minute ago, HenryBai said:

STILL, ETHICALLY, do you still think that women should be executed on streets in Dubai without a legal investigation and Women in INDIA being ***** and killed without no one asking is ETHICAL??? this is not a tradition but it's how things there are, but why aren't you opposing her going there??

Stop making assumptions, cause they show your ignorance: No one is publicly executed in Dubai, and **** cases in India are not ignored.

India does not condone **** and numerous attempts are propagated towards cracking down **** cases......Also, yeah, people pressurise the govt. to crack down on these cases, so yeah, people do ask and do care and sympathise with ****/ ****** victims. In hindsight, India is one of the more safer countries in the subcontinent....

Coming to Dubai.....no, no one is publicly executed there. The country you are thinking of is Saudi Arabia, and since Britney has never gone there, I'll leave this point to that.

TELL ME HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT:

"Chinese are homophobic, chinese eats dogs"

"Black guys are stupid and dirty."

"Latinos are house cleaners"

tell me about this then you tell me how that comment is appropriate ethnically.

Well, I'll tell you what. You won't get away with it, solely because there is awareness on these issues. True, what he said was not correct, but there's no need to blast someone about it, labelling them as stereotype propagators et al.....the simple solution is to make people aware that this isn't the case. And guess what: people will apologise and take care next time

We all are humans, and everyone makes mistakes, unintended racial and ethnical discrimination etc. If you had clear proof that he was generalising Chinese people WITH CLEAR INTENT to do so, go right ahead labelling him all that you want. 

BUT DONT come for people who would try to clear the air and bring some sense in statements, especially when they are the third party.

Archived