Britney's Piece Of Me World Tour Reportedly Making Stops In Japan, Argentina, Brazil, France, England And Australia

Jordan Miller

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

PLZ BRINNY.. If she does a world tour and doesn't stop in Toronto I'll be devastated. And isn't this all just a rumour?? I can't see any confirmations other than sketch sites. 

I hope she does Toronto too because that's the closest she'll come to me since I live in western NY, I went to Toronto to see her on the Circus Tour

40 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Idk maybe for her fans who can't afford to buy a plane ticket and accommodation in Vegas. Would be super disappointed

If she comes to Argentina she will be coming only to Buenos Aires, and still there will be people coming from every single province and even neighbor countries to see her, and Argentina is almost as big as the USA, so it's the same for the rest of the world. If I lived anywhere in the United States or Canada I would've seen the show already by now

8 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

She has always been amazingly popular in Germany so it would surprise me if she didn't go there...let's hope and Belgium as well :o 

:brityeah:

it's not even that ppl don't like her though - she's basically not present here as far as her music goes. radio doesn't play her and the only way you get to see her is when you read about how successful vegas is, along with tabloidy stuff about her with her kids or sam or whatever.

3 minutes ago, AlienateNey said:

Whatever it takes to end Vegas

True. Disappear for a bit (1-2 years) and then come back strong. I believe the last time she said she was going to go on a hiatus, it didn't last very long and we got ITZ. 

..or she might be readying a surprise release in the fall and putting her name out there again. 

16 hours ago, William7 said:

YO VOY, i wanna see Vegasney slay fatfataleney

She wasn't ok in 2011 and everybody shaded her, now she has primeney's attitude

Yo solo quiero ir por el M&G, sus coreos me parecen super básicas y aburridas, y si, si tiene actitud de Primeney por suerte y tiene mas confianza en POM, eso lo sabemos todos, pero por lo que es el show y lo que va a terminar saliendo va a ser muy exagerada (la suma).

Archived