Reason For 2 Singles Last 2 Eras

IconicShow

If we're ready to pour a pot of Maxwell House which I am, then it should be obvious as to why no 3rd or 4th singles or videos the last 2 eras.

Britney Jean and Glory both failed to hit the #1 spot on the BB 200 Album chart.

Both albums quickly tumbled and singles Work *****, Perfume, Make Me F. G Eazy, Slumber Party F. Tinashe didn't light up the charts or radio.

Out of all 4 singles WB did the best and the video was a carbon copy of another video.

Pretty Girls F. Iggy tanked as well with a bad video.03-kpuQQvB-1431541860.gif

Perfume video original concept with Britney and a gun were scrapped.

tumblr_mxlxka4vFe1qap1quo5_500.gifenhanced-27321-1406131025-14.jpg

Make Me original video was scrapped for a boring tossed together release.makeme-1bc64265-1cad-4cad-bb42-17e7e214b200w.gif

Slumber Party a good video, however the song is great but failed to make an impact on the BB Hot 100.

:slayney::cinderellaney::hipney::milkney::foh:

People aren't buying much of Britney's music and singles now days, she's not touring and really not doing much promotion especially for Britney Jean.

Why keep a failed project going putting money into more videos when bad mistakes were made with both albums promo and Britney Jeans lack of promo and Myah Jean and Will I AM controversy.

Britney videos are struggling to amass the amount of views of today's starlets. Taylor, Katy, Beyonce, Rihanna ect.

why release more off a  project that wasn't successful?

tumblr_ntfbjr0yUd1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Basically it's back to the drawing board for another album.

Good luck to B 10, it needs to be ICONIC

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

This video also uses that same set with the water 

anyway i think you're right, b10 has to be epic. Like big time. I hope her team is brainstorming.

MTE

Even the simple cat walking shes doing with Better and CYM should've been done when releasing the album. Little things like that make a difference when you use your own songs lol.

7 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

MTE

Even the simple cat walking shes doing with Better and CYM should've been done when releasing the album. Little things like that make a difference when you use your own songs lol.

Her team is too stuck in the past and literally act as if it was still the early 2000's. I swear they have to be the most backwards management and it really sucks because if she had an actual competent team things might not be as bad as they are. It's mistakes like the ones made in the last 2 eras that I hope will finally open Team B's eyes and make them learn from those bad choices. They really need to get with the program and do something that will make her relevant again and really get her out there. Let's hope her team is actually smart next time around and actually do their job right. Since it's her 20th anniversary they need to capitalize off of that and make something Iconic happen or at least something innovative enough to make her image pop.

3 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Her team is too stuck in the past and literally act as if it was still the early 2000's. I swear they have to be the most backwards management and it really sucks because if she had an actual competent team things might not be as bad as they are. It's mistakes like the ones made in the last 2 eras that I hope will finally open Team B's eyes and make them learn from those bad choices. They really need to get with the program and do something that will make her relevant again and really get her out there. Let's hope her team is actually smart next time around and actually do their job right. Since it's her 20th anniversary they need to capitalize off of that and make something Iconic happen or at least something innovative enough to make her image pop.

Is it the team or is it Britney? Many artists like Miley and artists on RCA are doing better.

I do agree though it's like they release her stuff like it's 2000.

People want a single and album released at the same time DawCkRN7TTOOZSU3HUWN_Britney%20Dog.gifor within a week or two of the singles release.

Performances, and more promotion of the music.

Archived