Better feat. J balvin for 3rd single must do the trick

ronron

I guarantee a number 1 in every latin country, and im sure better on its own will do just fine in american speaking countries. Its the most "britney" song we have and the gp is in serious need of some classic britney after the 2 last singles.  Besides its super radio friendly i really think they should go with better they better not listen to most of the fans this time we've all seen how that went with slumber party and criminal.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Mood Ring is overrated as fukk within this fan base :beynah:

It'd flop harder than Slumber Party and deep down y'all KNOW it. 

darling, anything britney releases without promo will flop. any song. so have a seat. :staysalty: and mood ring is flawless. :queenriri:

Guest $elfish

Better ft Justin Bieber and Calvin would be better 

or change your mind ft Selena Gomez 

if she's gonna feature people feature A list celebs 

not C list even tho tinashe and g-eazy are talented britney needs to collab with A listers like her:notatall:

3 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I'd rather have Maluma, but NO she needs a solo single, stop with the collabs unless they're not from her own CDs.

This.  idk any of Maluma's music, but he's so nice to look at.  I mean...

maluma-hot-shirtless-pic-27-1477958525.j

Agreed on the rest, too.  No more collabs right now.  

1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

This.  idk any of Maluma's music, but he's so nice to look at.  I mean...

maluma-hot-shirtless-pic-27-1477958525.j

Agreed on the rest, too.  No more collabs right now.  

I said this based on popularity level, couldn't care less about the overrated looks of these latin american rappers.

Guest $elfish
5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Calvin Harris? That doesn't make any sense, the song doesn't need to be remixed.

It doesn't need to but it would be nice to hear better remixed :nynod:

4 hours ago, CJMCH said:

I said this based on popularity level, couldn't care less about the overrated looks of these latin american rappers.

J balvin is more famous than maluma tbh, but anyway that doesnt matter theyre both huge rn but j balvin makes better and more sophisticated music with better production it doesnt sound as latin hes worked with pharrell and has an rnb vibe in some of his songs, maluma's sound is full on latin. 

Incant at people suggesting bieber or calvin im

trying to keep it real do you really think that after glorys underperformance rca has the budget for a collab like that lol ofc bieber would be a better option its just that its never gonna happen.  Its sad that u guys dont want another collab just because the last 2 singls have been featurings but lbr tinashe and g eazy are relatively unknowns it was basically britney by herself in those songs

1 hour ago, bryansao said:

No more collabs. Better is better with only Britney. Anyway, Maluma is more successful than J Balvin (I don't like any of them).

No, u can check the receipts on google. Sales wise j blavin is way higher than maluma, and ginza is bigger than any maluma song by far. Ure welcome to check the stats

Archived