#betterchallenge

naturalplayboy

If better is the next single we need to think of clever ways to have that **** blow up.

can the b-army pull off a "better challenge" so the gp can eat it up too?

film yourself doing ______ to better and post it on social media.

lol I don't know what this would be though?

or maybe since summer is approaching share videos of you on summer vacation/the beach dancing/lip syncing to better. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, confidentnotcocky said:

I think something stupid would be funny, like as its a tropical sun vibe we could dress a palm tree or wear those Carmen Miranda fruit hats with a coconut bra whilst singing better and give a small donation to a charity she supports

The levels the B Army has sunk just to get a single that will flop....   :zoomzoom:

Now we gotta dress up like palm trees with coconut **** :meltdown:

Guest $elfish

I have a good one 

jumping off a high place into the sea or pool while better is playing like this **** in the gif :meltdown: but not that high 

but I ain't doing it:nobitch:

this is so random how low do we have to go to get a 3rd single from Britney 

54 minutes ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

I have a good one 

jumping off a high place into the sea or pool while better is playing like this **** in the gif :meltdown: but not that high 

but I ain't doing it:nobitch:

this is so random how low do we have to go to get a 3rd single from Britney 

Low key she started it by posting her son jump into a pool with the song playing.

i say yesss! It could also be a visual representation of how the song will do on the charts without our help. Lol. 

So the challenge is jump into a pool. Who can do it better and creatively.

Totally ******* here for it, I would have liked that challenge for Slumber Party but better late than never  . I think the video could be something like doing anything and then you say "Like this, It's so much better"... and then the song. Everyone could do it different but we need one that catch the attention so bad at first.

That HIT is coming :cinderellaney:

Lol you think exhale would stop whining for three seconds to do something like that 

I like the idea but many people try to do these challenges to little/no success

4 hours ago, confidentnotcocky said:

I think something stupid would be funny, like as its a tropical sun vibe we could dress a palm tree or wear those Carmen Miranda fruit hats with a coconut bra whilst singing better and give a small donation to a charity she supports

Honey..........

4 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

The levels the B Army has sunk just to get a single that will flop....   :zoomzoom:

Now we gotta dress up like palm trees with coconut **** :meltdown:

We can't all be super cool like you, it' a bit of fun and no different from people attention whoring on facebook, snapchat and instagram. 

We Stan for a girl who doesn't sing live ever, and has another girl sing on her albums instead of her. Can't sink much lower than that. So the sarcasm from you is a little...dumb

39 minutes ago, OneKissFromYou said:

What about making two or more outifts choices by walking down like a model like britney did to decide which outift is better :giggleney:

I like this. Or who can put the longest object in their butt/throat. Something alot of you would be good at tbh. :snapney: #WhosTheBetterBttmchallenge

6 hours ago, confidentnotcocky said:

We are not katy kats gurl. But i can kinda see where you're going with this....:lostney: Anyway, how about the #PerformLikeBritney challenge. There was a Beyondtheft challenge not that long ago, we can dance to Better and imitate Britney. The good thing is even disabled/wheelchair user fans can do it. Very inclusive and personal. :byebitch:

Archived