It's incredible how grounded Britney stayed

Urbanney

She was literally the most famous person in the world and became one of the biggest music legends of all time, and she never once let it get to her head. She always has been grounded. It's really amazing if you think about it. Not many people could get in that position and not let at least some of it get to their head. 

Just think it's worth recognizing and appreciating

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its true

I've always seen Britney as one of the most humble stars to ever hit the industry.
At the end of the day its more likely for a human being to be openly arrogant as **** 
or quietly arrogant as **** when they hit the big time and become rich, famous, worshiped, adored and powerful.
Its human nature. Though Britney made a choice to be grounded more times than to be arrogant, while many others don't.
She's a good girl. Always has been. Just misunderstood and troubled at times.

Britney has never been one to brag,  she never spreads hate, even if people are doing it to her. She is so famous, and its like its nothing to her sometimes.

She is so down to earth and that's what I love about her,   Having her family so involved must of help her stay grounded.

Not many people like Britney in the Industry

• Super Mods

I love the fact that she treats everyone as an equal and it's great to hear people like Zoe Saldana saying how even though Britney was the biggest star in the world, yet she was the most humble person and Zoe was an equal compare to other films shes been on. 

Archived