Lol remember when we were trying to get Slumber Party more views then the Shakira video that dropped same day?

britneyausfan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

I think the video didn't really do much for her. Like yes we loved it just because we know how they normally mess up her videos big time. So we were overjoyed to finally have a good one. But when I watched it with my friends they didn't find anything amazing about SP video. It was just another **** video. Britney has a million of those. So I can see ppl being tired of watching it tbh

it's not like shakira's video is so original and innovating

just confirms that it's all about popularity of an artist

Guest Nick Jonas

Shakiras last Top 10 in the UK was in 2009 with She Wolf.

Off topic, but Beyonce's last solo Top 10 in the UK was Best Thing I Never Had in 2011! :unbelievableney:

I ******* love Shakira so I don't even bother. I never thought Chantaje would be that big but I'm glad it is. Shakira deserves every single view, she works so hard and we're so proud of her for putting South America out there.  :forkit:

Guest $elfish
13 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

She has three songs over 800 million and a fourth near. 

Most of these are from the FIFA World Cup probably like waka waka and la la la or what ever that other song is 

Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, Nick Jonas said:

Off topic, but Beyonce's last solo Top 10 in the UK Best Thing I Never Had in 2011! :unbelievableney:

Queen Bee my *** :rihclap::haha: she's only relevant in the USA and her latest videos get lower views than sp and mm

5 minutes ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

Most of these are from the FIFA World Cup probably like waka waka and la la la or what ever that other song is 

All her songs have huge numbers. She just isn't that popular in the US but everywhere else she is. 

Why dim others relevance because Britney is struggling 

Guest $elfish
50 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

All her songs have huge numbers. She just isn't that popular in the US but everywhere else she is. 

Why dim others relevance because Britney is struggling 

I like shakara I was naming some songs that have over 800 ml:weirdmeout: I love Her new song 

43 minutes ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

I like shakara I was naming some songs that have over 800 ml:weirdmeout: I love Her new song 

The way it seemed was that she only has huge songs because of football but all her songs have done good on YouTube.. Sorry if I read your post wrong. 

15 hours ago, GemmaTeller said:

It had good views at first and people seemed to really like it I thought maybe it would actually be a hit. I try not to care about charts and numbers but im not gonna lie im disappointed :nyheadache:

It never had good views honey.. first few days was like 8 mil?

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
7 hours ago, Nick Jonas said:

She hasn't had a hit in the UK in about 10 years. :wtfdidusay:

She is not that popular in English speaking countries like the UK or America, because she sings in spanish a lot.

But she is loved all over the rest of the world :mhm:

Archived