Lol remember when we were trying to get Slumber Party more views then the Shakira video that dropped same day?

britneyausfan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas

And Shakira isn't even relevant outside of South America. :squintney:

This is what you get when you give zero ***** about your career Brit... :meltdown:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
1 hour ago, Nick Jonas said:

She's big in Europe, especially latin speaking countries :mhm: 

Shakira is kinda the new Britney in France, people used to love Britney A LOT, 

and when she started to stop giving a **** about europe, france replaced her with Shakira :rihstare:

I think the video didn't really do much for her. Like yes we loved it just because we know how they normally mess up her videos big time. So we were overjoyed to finally have a good one. But when I watched it with my friends they didn't find anything amazing about SP video. It was just another **** video. Britney has a million of those. So I can see ppl being tired of watching it tbh

3 hours ago, Nick Jonas said:

This is what you get when you give zero ***** about your career Brit... :meltdown:

I'm pretty sure she's very successful worldwide, maybe not in the united states but in Europe and other countries

well people in south america loves to hear music on youtube, and those 2 fuckers are like the best thing right now, so most of the GP on SA can't afford streaming platforms or are too lazy to get on spotify so they just use youtube and get views for theirs third world's faves, i know that cuz im from south america too and i have seen that in person with friends, places that i've work, also they luv to download music from youtube instead of do a simple search on youtube and get a HQ file... 

1 hour ago, kyros said:

well people in south america loves to hear music on youtube, and those 2 fuckers are like the best thing right now, so most of the GP on SA can't afford streaming platforms or are too lazy to get on spotify so they just use youtube and get views for theirs third world's faves, i know that cuz im from south america too and i have seen that in person with friends, places that i've work, also they luv to download music from youtube instead of do a simple search on youtube and get a HQ file... 

Shakira has 22 mill spotify monthly listener while britney only 8 mill. Apparently,  we  are even lazier to get on spotify than shak's fans

:nyheadache:

Guest Nick Jonas
9 hours ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

She's big in Europe, especially latin speaking countries :mhm: 

Shakira is kinda the new Britney in France, people used to love Britney A LOT, 

and when she started to stop giving a **** about europe, france replaced her with Shakira :rihstare:

She hasn't had a hit in the UK in about 10 years. :wtfdidusay:

Archived