How a Britney bio it was in the old days

e-mailmyheart

I was watching old Britney's CDs on a website and in the description about her came a short biography from 2003, and I enjoyed reading a few things like they enjoying her voice at the time and the dozens of times that she already was  nominated for awards.

"Considered one of the new pop divas, it was very early that Britney Spears began to realize what the Record Industry is. From Louisiana, she arrived in New Yorke at the tender age of 11 to be one of the entertainers and animators of the famous children's show, broadcast on TV, Mickey Mouse Club. After two years of participation in the renowned program, she returns to her native country feeding the desire and the dream of one day to start a musical career ... Accompanied by her extraordinary voice and of an incredible desire to avenge, returns to NY with 15 years to try his luck where he would have an opportunity to show his vocal talents for Jive Records ... we were then in 1996 ... since that happened 3 albums of originals, countless nominations for Grammys, MTV Awards, TRL Awards, Billboard Awards, gigantic tournaments playing in major venues around the world."

Nowadays a quick bio of her does not praise her voice, says that she uses playback and always emphasize what happened in 2007. The only good things they say nowadays that did not say in 2003 (because they did not happen until then), is that she made an incredible comeback, has a grammy (that conquered a few months after this biography was made) and has sold more than 100 million albums (being that until 2003 it sold more than 65 million).

This is a updated quick bio from a website that sells Britney's perfumes:

"Britney Spears is currently a comeback singer who seeks the rebirth of her previously successful career. His musical era began in 1992, and his pop singles conquered the world."

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

I say this with all due respect to britney she is my queen but lately she hasn't been giving a **** about her career , she doesn't care about her make up , performance on the charts and promoting she is being lazy af (career wise) its like the fans are the ones promoting her stuff mostly not her team , we seem to give way more ***** about Britney's career than she does nowadays , so there isn't much to talk about now besides her meltdown , comeback and Pom in bio pics since they are the most "recent" big events britney ruled the world 1998-2012 but now she seems like she doesn't want to be famous anymore I don't blame her tho it destroyed her :brityeah: I'm slowly starting to have a meltdown 

2 minutes ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

I say this with all due respect to britney she is my queen but lately she hasn't been giving a **** about her career , she doesn't care about her make up , performance on the charts and promoting she is being lazy af (career wise) its like the fans are the ones promoting her stuff mostly not her team , we seem to give way more ***** about Britney's career than she does nowadays , so there isn't much to talk about now besides her meltdown , comeback and Pom in bio pics since they are the most "recent" big events britney ruled the world 1998-2012 but now she seems like she doesn't want to be famous anymore I don't blame her tho it destroyed her :brityeah: I'm slowly starting to have a meltdown 

There really isn't anything to say since her comeback because it hasn't been good. 

In the Behind the headlines show they mentioned Vegas and BBMA the only two things that sort of are worthy. 

5 minutes ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

Yes she no longer cares so much about the appearance today nor is she doing her best in the performances, but in the past she felt the pressure to always be perfect and to have to be the best in what she did that was to dance and make a good performance. Nowadays she feels freer and no longer feels the hunger to be considered the best and is focused on other things in her life that 15 years ago she did not have to distract and live life. In the past she lived to work, now she works to live.

Just now, e-mailmyheart said:

Yes she no longer cares so much about the appearance today nor is she doing her best in the performances, but in the past she felt the pressure to always be perfect and to have to be the best in what she did that was to dance and make a good performance. Nowadays she feels freer and no longer feels the hunger to be considered the best and is focused on other things in her life that 15 years ago she did not have to distract and live life. In the past she lived to work, now she works to live.

You can have other joys in life but still do a good job. 

A good chunk of ppl don't love their job but I work hard because at the end of the day it pays your bills. 

42 minutes ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

Because her career used to be her main passion and focus. Now it's her kids and family. Her career is just a source of income for her. She doesn't want that life again, especially after the breakdown.

5 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

You can have other joys in life but still do a good job. 

A good chunk of ppl don't love their job but I work hard because at the end of the day it pays your bills. 

But maybe she thinks she does not have to work so hard because she has enough money. She does not care if the album will sell many millions or not, she just wants to do what she likes how she wants and when she wants.

Archived