Question about Britney Jean

Crayboy

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is just bad auto-tune that made people speculate this whole Myah conspiracy thing.

After all most pop artists will go through a phase were they release bad albums, and people (mostly fans) will start making theories about it so they would put the blame into someone else rather than dealing with the fact that "Britney Jean" was Britney's mistake. As she said before most of the material came to her and she had the right to say no or she didn't like what she recorded, yet she somehow released this crappy, lack of personality album.

She could've just passed on this project, or just released a small EP. Even a Greatest Hits would've been better than this mess.

'Its not bad mixing. The project was in the works since X-Factor. She was working with Danja, Darkchild, HitBoy, and other producers who she was either seen with or spoke out about. She spoke about it beign different, personal and feature a lot of guitars, and more natural sounds....

...then Will.i.am was put in charge of the project, and a lot of the producers said they weren't involved anymore. This was due to the fact that it meant Will wanted to have the final say on tracks, and tweak them, or they wouldn't make the album (which is what happened). This lead to Team B and her label being in a situation where it was too late to record an album, too late to get new writers, and Britney had already began her album campaign and vegas campaign, and so, in came Myah to record the parts Britney couldn't because she was doing promo, rehearsals and family things. Britney had no interest in the album, and had nothing nice to say other than the basics. 

The album was released and something seemed off even from the start: that her vocals were different, and slowly people put the pieces together. 

and then the stems came out, and producers said they couldn't use them, we had videos like the above and Britney fans realised that they tried to pull a fast one.

5 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

'Its not bad mixing. The project was in the works since X-Factor. She was working with Danja, Darkchild, HitBoy, and other producers who she was either seen with or spoke out about. She spoke about it beign different, personal and feature a lot of guitars, and more natural sounds....

...then Will.i.am was put in charge of the project, and a lot of the producers said they weren't involved anymore. This was due to the fact that it meant Will wanted to have the final say on tracks, and tweak them, or they wouldn't make the album (which is what happened). This lead to Team B and her label being in a situation where it was too late to record an album, too late to get new writers, and Britney had already began her album campaign and vegas campaign, and so, in came Myah to record the parts Britney couldn't because she was doing promo, rehearsals and family things. Britney had no interest in the album, and had nothing nice to say other than the basics. 

The album was released and something seemed off even from the start: that her vocals were different, and slowly people put the pieces together. 

and then the stems came out, and producers said they couldn't use them, we had videos like the above and Britney fans realised that they tried to pull a fast one.

This is the one thing in Britney's career I'll never blame on her. They gave her waaay too much to work with when she wasn't even happy with the product..

Archived