Britney Spears - The Original "Perfume"

Electro World

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Dynasty said:

I hate her team with passion, none of you can tell me its Britney behind this. She agreed to do it so she liked it, this is Larry's or her fathers doing :nydisgust:

I mean her father called her heels hooker shoes on the womanizer set. Not to mention she talked about how many times he got angry with all the ****** stuff she done during her prime days. Then we also have Larry who is like her professional father so its no doubt one of them pulled the plug and especially with Make Me. I'm sure every scene angered her father and can definitely imagine him throwing the remote at the screen seeing his daughter bending over and being dry humped. 

Although I can understand why they scrapped the original perfume video because it was during the school shooting thing and the news were already showing her wearing the schools sweatshirt between takes so it would've been major backlash in her in a not good way. I dont want the public to see her as ignorant or insensitive. 

Archived