[Official Countdown] POM Returns in 1 Day

Luminous

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, CJMCH said:

They're probably changing outfits. IF they're gonna go with buh-kuh-nis, please add more of this:

normal_04.jpg

normal_05.jpg

normal_02.jpg

normal_19.jpg

And less of this:

normal_07.jpg

normal_09.jpg

normal_23.jpg

What's sad is that these 3 actually looked good when she used them for the first time. Then, she started to play with them. :gloria:

The first toxic outfit was incredible.. now they just look like cheap ripoffs. The yellow one grew on me cause the boots are incredible.

14 hours ago, mathewlovesbritney said:

The first toxic outfit was incredible.. now they just look like cheap ripoffs. The yellow one grew on me cause the boots are incredible.

I loved it like this, when it first came out, the sleeves were complete and her hair was on point:

02.jpg

Now it looks off without one sleeve, the messy bun and her dark fishnets instead of the white ones she used for Today show.

14 hours ago, mathewlovesbritney said:

Fact is, the new ones ARE a rip off, both Toxic and BOMT ones. The first ones were totally different if you look at the "details".

I doubt they were done by the same designers of the original ones.

Guest Nick Jonas
24 minutes ago, patience-darling said:

I'm going May 6th.

I bought the tickets. I have high hopes that this will be a flawless revamp. Please Brit get exciting new outfits and add a couple more Glory songs...

:lostney:

Unlikely sis. :nicki2:

Archived