Love Me Down music video

Britney_baby

Here's my little video for one of the best songs from the album. Sorry for the high pitch and for the song being so choppy. I had to pitch and cut some parts out multiple times since it got copyrighted and blocked every time I uploaded it. This might also be taken down soon so watch till you still can lol :foh:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, justkeepdoingit said:

sans donald duck vocals i meant. 

But why? Do you wanna reupload it? It's on my channel and I don't want other people to steal my videos like they always do. I get that the pitch is annoying but I don't want anyone else to have a better version than what's on my channel since it's my video, you know.

Just now, Britney_baby said:

But why? Do you wanna reupload it? It's on my channel and I don't want other people to steal my videos like they always do. I get that the pitch is annoying but I don't want anyone else to have a better version than what's on my channel since it's my video, you know.

no, i wasn't going to reupload it. nevermind boo  :ricackle:

the lip syncing is REALLY good and I really like how you stuck with a few of the same music videos/scenes rather than selecting shots from 50 different videos. great job!

also, good on you for worrying about people stealing and re uploading your videos bc they will do it. I'm always paranoid about it too for my video and picture edits

Just now, Urbanney said:

the lip syncing is REALLY good and I really like how you stuck with a few of the same music videos/scenes rather than selecting shots from 50 different videos. great job!

also, good on you for worrying about people stealing and re uploading your videos bc they will do it. I'm always paranoid about it too for my video and picture edits

They have done it like a million times, especially now when instagram is a thing and they always manage to cut out my watermark somehow and claim it's theirs. Untalented bithces... :dontlike:

Archived