Love Me Down music video

Britney_baby

19 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

Here's my little video for one of the best songs from the album. Sorry for the high pitch and for the song being so choppy. I had to pitch and cut some parts out multiple times since it got copyrighted and blocked every time I uploaded it. This might also be taken down soon so watch till you still can lol :foh:

woooow... :OMGney: it's flawless! :bigtime::pumped:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Barbie Spears said:

L O V E it :flawless: Especially 0:36 onwards. The rain dance from the Overprotected MV fits so well with LMD 

BOYS BREAKDOWN FITS PERFECTLY:unreal:

4 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

The song is even more fantastic with a video and some parts suit it well. Too bad you had to pitch it for YouTube ! If you have a version with no pitch I'm interested

AND A FULL VERSION IT GAVE ME CHILLS

6 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

I love this forum. Little boys who have never touched makeup in their life give makeuo advice and people who think musical.ly is a video editing software  give others editing advice :quirkney:

Why are u so mad ? I dont have to like everything. Besides I did say I liked it except the drowning scene . Are we not allowed to say our opinions ? Oh nevermind ...

Archived