Slacker here- all your Vegas tips?

Justme84

So I am going to vegas in April. I still haven't seen the new show. What tips does anyone have for me?

is it better to buy the tickets ahead or the night of? If it's not full can you upgrade your seats? I thought I remembered something about how you have to show up early to get the best seats for your section if you are aren't VIP. 

Thanks in advance for any help! 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just buy them now if you are worried

doubt they become cheaper

see it in a weekday because those days ARE cheaper 

show up in line early if you want a good spot but only if you have GA. 

And vip ga? I would pass on that. When I went, some girl and her friend showed up right before they were letting people and they had the VIP GA but the security made them go to the back of the line because they claimed they didn't know what it was and they looked pretty pissed. 

I'd pick seats online now.

IMO I find GA to be overrated. You're super close, but you're in a mosh pit basically and can't really control who is around you. The VIP tables are a nice splurge if you have a lot of friends going; did that once. Sections 102-104 are amazing too. These are the seats I prefer to get. You get a great view, you can go to the bathroom/get drinks whenever and not lose your spot. If you're drinking, that's definitely the way to go.

Also with getting your seats picked, you don't have to worry about showing up at a specific time. You can play the Britney slots and get free drinks and stuff until you hear the countdown!!!

Archived