Omg. It is obvious she was on medication during 2011. Evidence inside.

Nando.

Ugh both of them kissing Beyonce's *** lol.

I hope Britney gains some weight again, she looks so cute as a button here... due to the drastic weight loss, people lose weight in their face the fastest often, which is why she lost her cheeks.  If she gained some healthy weight back (not the old cheeto weight lol), her face would look a bit more fuller again like the beautiful Britney we always knew.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lmao wtf she sounds fine; the only time she sounded off was the GMA video and it's obvious she had a cold at that moment. 

chill out :quirkney:

you guys' crazy theories about femme fatale era are a mess :donewithit: her and Jason ended at the end of 2012; maybe she just had relationship drama and was tired and stressed like most people as their relationship falls apart. we don't know. but y'alls medication theories are crazy.

Guest $elfish

ya she also aged rapidly which is one of the causes of meds 

meds can **** up your body :yaknow:

is she still on them now or did she change to another type 

6 hours ago, Nando. said:

Wait

hold on

im just talking about her voice in here

of course shes acting normal and everything

who said i thought she wasnt normal in 2011?????

Good morning America her voice was different, 2011 vmas she sounded perfectly fine and not the deep medicated voice.  I don't see what you are saying at all. 

Archived