Expectation vs Reality (HAPPY 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY)

none

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2017 at 11:15 AM, patience darling said:

expectation: Image result for christina aguilera in studioImage result for christina aguilera in studio

reality: Image result for christina aguilera oreo

Damn, Christina looks GORGEOUS in these pictures. It's such a shame that she has spent most of her career hiding such pretty features behind pounds of heavy makeup and unflattering hairstyles.

ETA: Just realized my post was totally O/T for this thread; kindly refrain from crucifying me. I've been awake for 48 hours and am so delirious I just keep commenting on every ******* thing I come across. :awks: I will now proceed to take my opinions regarding Xtina's bone structure and slink on out of here.

46 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Damn, Christina looks GORGEOUS in these pictures. It's such a shame that she has spent most of her career hiding such pretty features behind pounds of heavy makeup and unflattering hairstyles.

ETA: Just realized my post was totally O/T for this thread; kindly refrain from crucifying me. I've been awake for 48 hours and am so delirious I just keep commenting on every ******* thing I come across. :awks: I will now proceed to take my opinions regarding Xtina's bone structure and slink on out of here.

Totally agree, the second picture where she is in the plaid shirt is STUNNING

Archived