Britney in a list "10 Famous People TOO UGLY for Hollywood"

Alice X

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, QueenFlopga said:

What did I do wrong to receive negative points? :sobbing:

Never post a negative article on here, some can't read and are blind and will think you're shading her when u obviously aren't.

Basic exhale :gloria:

I gave you good reputation points because I feel sorry for you sweety :giggleney:

4 hours ago, treytrey said:

Hahaha this has been in my YT sidebar for the past few days. Thanks for giving me an excuse to watch it finally :cutesybrit:

But on another note, I love how ICONIC this pic from her BBMAs performance has become in the GP when referring to Britney these days: 

httpsblueprint-api-production.s3.amazona

Those triceps tho :crying1::mcry::gobaby:

3 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Never post a negative article on here, some can't read and are blind and will think you re shading her when u obviously aren'.

Basic exhale :gloria:

I gave you good reputation points because I feel sorry for you sweety :giggleney:

Dying at the accuracy of this post. Sometimes you can even post a positive article WITH a positive title, but for whatever reason some Exhalers remain unable to comprehend the content, immediately declare it's shady, use this emote excessively: :byebitch:, suggest you go "Stan for [insert derogatory term referencing another female artist here]," and then downvote you to oblivion. 

I'll give OP an upvote as well :bigkiss:

Archived