Which Britney's perfume i could use ?

khaleesi

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would recommend Hidden Fantasy, or like everyone else has said, Believe. I typically wear women's perfume anyways. Go to Kohls though if you have one around you. They have a lot of Britney's perfume testers there and you can try some on and see which one works best with your body chemistry! I used to wear Circus Fantasy religiously in high school!!

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, Crushed_Velvet said:

I find Private Show also gives me cologne vibes, but it's really gonna depend on your chemistry!

Yeah but its still girly sweet, I bought it and have been wearing it but it still smells girly ( and Im not the only guy that said that)

Island fantasy is another safe choice. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

idk britney should start making unisex perfumes for all her fans

She might as well. It seems thats the trend the industry is going.  I believe she is all for it but her team wants to keep being safe. 

I dunno, most of her fragrances are too sweet for me tbh.

I DO however like Curious. :yay:

Many of the Fantasy ones, especially the original fantasy (which literally smells like cupcake explosion) are just not suitable for a guy. I think Curious is on the sweeter side too but more in a floral than in a candy, fruity sort of way. I wouldn't wear it to work obviously or even for a date, but during the day or for a brunch it's a good scent I think.

But of course, very masculine it is not lol.

Whatever you want. Whatever you need :queenriri:

I haven't smelled most of her perfumes, but out of the ones I've tried, Private Show, the original Fantasy, Fantasy Intimate smell very similar (I wish there was a food or beverage with that flavor, they smell very tasty, especially the Intimate edition :giggleney:)

Island Fantasy smells like those cheap fragrances my sister used to buy when she was 14 years old. I think there was a dark blue one, was it Fantasy twist? Or maybe the Midnight Fantasy, It smelled very different but I didn't quite like it. Probably you could try that one. The other one I remember is the Fantasy Circus, but again, I guess the "girly" scents include many others besides the sweet ones. Also, I don't know if they still sell the Fantasy Circus or if it was a limited edition.

Let me help you out, I have almost all of them and know a lot about them and fragrances in general. Here's my list of Britney perfumes that a guy could pull off starting from "least feminine" to "most feminine":

Believe - Smells like musk, patchouli, and spices. This one actually smells pretty masculine.

Island Fantasy - Smells like citrus and sugar.

Hidden Fantasy - From here on, they do start smelling pretty girly so just remember that. But this one smells citrusy with vanilla and spices.

Circus Fantasy - My fave! Smells like sugar, flowers, vanilla but not AS sweet as some of her others.

***IMO the first 4 a guy could kinda get away with. IMO, a guy really couldn't away with the rest.

Midnight Fantasy - Smells like grape and vanilla.

Curious - Smells fresh - very, very floral. 

Cosmic Radiance - Smells like Radiance but a little spicier.

Radiance - Smells fresh and more sophisticated but still incredibly floral. Almost like Curious's older sister.

In Control Curious - Actually smells more like Fantasy than Curious. Smells like a fancy dessert.

Fantasy Intimate Edition - Smells like Fantasy but a little more sophisticated - you can smell the brown sugar and litchi.

Fantasy: Naughty Remix - Smells like Fantasy but a little lighter.

Rocker Femme Fantasy - Smells like Fantasy but a little edgier. You can smell the whipped cream, coconut and blackberry. It's like Fantasy went to a nighttime beach party.

Fantasy - Smells like the sweetest thing you've ever smelled haha candy and cupcakes.

I don't have the others. I've heard Maui Fantasy smells like pineapple and Fantasy In Bloom obviously like flowers. I've smelled Fantasy Naughty Remix - it's basically Fantasy just a little sexier. I've smelled Private Show and it also smells a lot like Fantasy.

Archived