Pitbull's "Hey Ma" With Camila Cabello And J Balvin Was Originally Meant For Britney Spears And Romeo Santos

Jordan Miller

21 hours ago, +L. said:

Fast and Furious movie is based on Cuba. Camila is from Cuba, it makes sense that they chose her. Plus, she can speak Spanish and therefore fits the whole theme of the movie better.

this is the one thing that struck out to me the most. camila just makes more sense. 

but id love to hear the track still. i dont care if britney is apart of the soundtrack/film

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, December02 said:

She was probably replaced because camilla is Latina and that makes more sense for the movie, plus she's more current

in the video of the song says there is a SPANIS VERSION so that also should be a factor (I don´t see britney making the english and spanish version).

Camila parents are from cuba I think, and the movie was made in cuba soo.. it makes much more sense...

Lol, seriously?
Some of you are bipolar as ****. Before BJ or at the same time? don't remember was a lot of Britney and Pitbull collabo and  many said that "It would be the worst thing" or "I wouldn't be a fan anymore" .. and now you're jumping for this like a ***** for a ****. So what about your consistency? :grimace:

TBH, I'm glad it just didn't work cause I don't wan't a collabo with this crap. :rude2me:

I cant  believe some of you are pressed because britney will not be ft in that :janet: things couldnt be  lower:byebitch:  yes maybe would be a hit in the latin markets but it would be a damage to britney's legacy in the long run:nicki2:  Camila fans on twitter are acting like  if picking camila over britney is the greatest achievement to her ever. :magicjohnson: Britney might not be in the cusp but it she is the princess of pop with timeless legacy... :xcuseme: you would imagine Madonna, Janet or beyonka singing with ROMEO.:meltdown:

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, CashmereCat said:

To be fair, I think it's because Camilla is Cuban, not because she's better than Britney. 

Yeah, I read that this Fast and Furious movie is the first major film to be shot/based in Cuba after the U.S./Cuba restored diplomatic relations with one another. :yeaok:

Maybe having an artist that's Cuban is just another way the movie franchise is trying to be conciliatory toward Cuba? :brityes: Idk. :nynod:

Camila replaced Britney Spears? Who is she?

35jxpaa.jpg

41 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

I cant  believe some of you are pressed because britney will not be ft in that :janet: things couldnt be  lower:byebitch:  yes maybe would be a hit in the latin markets but it would be a damage to britney's legacy in the long run:nicki2:  Camila fans on twitter are acting like  if picking camila over britney is the greatest achievement to her ever. :magicjohnson: Britney might not be in the cusp but it she is the princess of pop with timeless legacy... :xcuseme: you would imagine Madonna, Janet or beyonka singing with ROMEO.:meltdown:

:snooptoya::snooptoya::snooptoya:

i don't understand the meltdown over this mess :nyheadache: i thank god because Britney didn't participate in anything related to those piles of garbage

I mean, pitbull is pure TRASH :nydisgust: and Romero Santos is so irrelevant in latin america, he's not that huge and his music sucks.

J Balvin is the only worthy there :staysalty: 

Image result for britney wtf\

Oh please! This should clearly start ringing some alarms... you know your star power is fading when some 5th Harmony chick replaces you?!?!?!  

But sure, let's keep doing Vegas and the same tired rehashed show on award shows and overseas. she's still Britney Spears and ****.

Archived