Glory VS Blackout

Crayboy

Glory VS Blackout POLL  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was Blackout until it got dethroned by Glory. I listen to Glory in its entirety almost every single day since august and I am still not sick of it. I had an extremely difficult 2016 (it was my 2007) and listening to Glory helped me get through the hard times. I will forever associate Glory with overcoming my adversities. :crying1:

Also, Make Me has become my favourite Britney song of all time. 

In The Zone is my favourite. I absolutely love the urban vibe - and based on how she always says 'urban' is a vibe she wants to go for - I am convinced she wants to make an ITZ part 2. lol.

Other reasons ITZ is the best:

Early Mornin is one of my fave britney songs, this album also has her best music video and grammy award song 'toxic, me against the music is personally my favourite music video, i got that boom boom performance on abc w the ying yang twins is one of my favourite performances she has done plus that song is dope, shadow and everytime are two of her best ballads, the cover is my favourite cover, from that album we got the onyx hotel tour - a tour featuring primeney that i remember watching over and over on tv and being so inspired.

outrageous, showdown, the hook up, breathe on me....truly amazing tracks that are some of her best. They all sound fresh to me to this day as well. They are just all great stand alone songs, as well as fitting into the album as a whole. 

it's just her best album. hands down. for me, anyway. it was her first album where she really matured artistically from her teen image - and she did it damn well. 

:tifftear: It's so hard because on each album there's so many great songs that I can't put one over the other.....ughhh but I guess I would say ITZ just because of the time it came out in my life, and all the good memories I had from it. From her promo, to the tour, to the videos, that whole era was amazing!

Archived