Glory VS Blackout

Crayboy

Glory VS Blackout POLL  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like In The Zone because of it's different sounds throughout the whole album, but what kills the album is the placement of Brave New Girl, right after that shadow performance we get that Hannah Montana sound from her that interrupts her emotional end to the albumΒ and back to her vulnerable sound. Maybe if ATWK or Strangest Love replaced BNG then it'd be my number 1

But blackout gets my vote, mainly bc the album just makes me wanna dance, but it also shows how hard she was working on perfecting the album even with everything going on surrounding her image. Β She didn't promote but the music is perfect. Β 

Glory is a good album but it's sound is already played out. But britney made it work somehow to make it sound kinda new with DYWCO and If I'm Dancing

Archived