Wait, wasn't Britney supposed to attend Elton John's Oscar Viewing Party?

grandespears94

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone tweeted that Katy's team wanted Britney on her table or next to her or something but that Britney was going to be at a special table but they didn't show any source or anything so probably just made up I guess. It would make sense if Katy's team asked that so they can be like LOOK THEY'RE FRIENDS, NO HARD FEELINGS!

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Probably won't do red carpet anymore because of all the bad press from the Grammys.

Honestly it shouldn't be difficult to get your makeup done good. I don't understand 

Do you really think Britney is the type to sit and google and read all that negative rubbish about herself? I don't see it tbh. She didn't even know her VMA 99 performance was on YouTube when they mentioned it in that interview, I very highly doubts she sits there looking at the bad press she receives for various nonsense. Ok her makeup wasn't great that night but the response on this site was so shallow and disgusting.

19 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Do you really think Britney is the type to sit and google and read all that negative rubbish about herself? I don't see it tbh. She didn't even know her VMA 99 performance was on YouTube when they mentioned it in that interview, I very highly doubts she sits there looking at the bad press she receives for various nonsense. Ok her makeup wasn't great that night but the response on this site was so shallow and disgusting.

lol this :meltdown:

Hey, I'mma take this thread to share something my mom told me the other day. There is this woman, Dezeret or something, who has predicted so many things in the past years, and til this day none of her predictions have failed. I think she's Colombian or something, but she lives in the US. My mom watches her videos on YouTube all the time lol Well, the thing is one of her latest predictions was that Elton John is passing away this year. I'm not a huge fan of him or anything, but still was kinda scary, because literally, none of her predictions have failed :idkney: She was one of the few people that said Trump was gonna become president, and btw she says he's gonna be shot at a public event way before he's done with his term. She says there's a slight chance he can avoid death, but if the bullet hits, he'll definitely die, like they won't be able to save him on surgery or something.

Hate to be some kind of Sailor Saturn, being the bearer of bad news, but I gotta share it with ya'll. Now I'll leave :messbye:

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Hey, I'mma take this thread to share something my mom told me the other day. There is this woman, Dezeret or something, who has predicted so many things in the past years, and til this day none of her predictions have failed. I think she's Colombian or something, but she lives in the US. My mom watches her videos on YouTube all the time lol Well, the thing is one of her latest predictions was that Elton John is passing away this year. I'm not a huge fan of him or anything, but still was kinda scary, because literally, none of her predictions have failed :idkney: She was one of the few people that said Trump was gonna become president, and btw she says he's gonna be shot at a public event way before he's done with his term. She says there's a slight chance he can avoid death, but if the bullet hits, he'll definitely die, like they won't be able to save him on surgery or something.

Hate to be some kind of Sailor Saturn, being the bearer of bad news, but I gotta share it with ya'll. Now I'll leave :messbye:

:dead:

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Omg, I KNOW HER :meltdown:  

32 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

99.99% of stories that start like this are false.  You lost me right there.

2 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I don't think she looks it up but if she went to the store and glanced at magazines she would shed the hate. 

Archived