Could this actually be Original Doll's track list?

Circuit

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Well that demo CD in the OP was for the Blackout sessions, and no, not all of them made it / some songs are missing. :mhm:

Oh wow, that's what I get for not reading, lol.

Anyway, Original Doll wasn't finished. But the songs will either leak someday or team Britney will try to make money off them. A 20th anniversary box set with unreleased songs would be great.

2 hours ago, Circuit said:

http://www.breatheheavy.com/the-original-doll-information-rumor/

1. Crazy Ride
  2. Mona Lisa
  3. While It's Hot
  4. In My Place :weirdmeout:
  5. Closer
  6. What I Feel
  7. Mellow
  8. Erotic
  9. Original Doll
  10. Touch
  11. Sudden Death
  12. Toy Soldiers :weirdmeout:

Do you think it's a real track list? The fact that it has the tracks "In My Place" and "Toy Soldiers" on it are very convincing. Toy Soldier wasn't known to be a Britney song until 2007. :giggleney:

Hide contents

btw "in my place" is supposed to be a track on the Blackout demo CD, above from Rebellion

9109254_orig.png

When are people going to understand the Orignal Doll wasnt an album, it was just a working title...

OD was the working name of a project she was recording, which ended up changing direction and became Blackout. There was never any actual album or tracklist or anything like that. Many artists start recording albums that change direction multiple times, especially when they take so long to record like Blackout did. BOMT, Britney, Circus, FF and BJ all started out in a different direction than what was released. Does mean there was another finished album. OD was just Blackouts original working title.

This fan base needs to move on. Most of the original OD stuff was horrible anyway, including Rebellion. 

18 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

No, because The Original Doll technically isn't even an album. Britney did a few writing and recording sessions but that's it, the label shut it down after Britney premiered Mona Lisa without their permission. The Original Doll isn't even the official title, if anything it's a working title.

People are forgetting she had a home studio at the time... There's no telling how close to finished the record was.

Archived