Could this actually be Original Doll's track list?

Circuit

http://www.breatheheavy.com/the-original-doll-information-rumor/

1. Crazy Ride
  2. Mona Lisa
  3. While It's Hot
  4. In My Place :weirdmeout:
  5. Closer
  6. What I Feel
  7. Mellow
  8. Erotic
  9. Original Doll
  10. Touch
  11. Sudden Death
  12. Toy Soldiers :weirdmeout:

Do you think it's a real track list? The fact that it has the tracks "In My Place" and "Toy Soldiers" on it are very convincing. Toy Soldier wasn't known to be a Britney song until 2007. :giggleney:

btw "in my place" is supposed to be a track on the Blackout demo CD, above from Rebellion

9109254_orig.png

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lucky's ***** said:

It's missing Cheap Cologne (i think a leaked demo for Original Doll idk) and Take Off plus Peep Show and Money,Love & Happiness.

Cheap Cologne was recorded by someone with the same last name as Britney, it's often mistaken as a demo for Britney.

Take Off, Peep Show, and all those others were for ITZ.

3 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Cheap Cologne was recorded by someone with the same last name as Britney, it's often mistaken as a demo for Britney.

Oh yeah,i've heard Michelle said they were ITZ outtakes,but to me they sound kind of out of place when you look at the other songs on the album,especially when you consider Strangest Love was an ITZ outtake as well.:squintney:

27 minutes ago, Lucky's ***** said:

It's missing Cheap Cologne (i think a leaked demo for Original Doll idk) and Take Off plus Peep Show and Money,Love & Happiness.

26 minutes ago, Circuit said:

52 minutes ago, Circuit said:

http://www.breatheheavy.com/the-original-doll-information-rumor/

1. Crazy Ride
  2. Mona Lisa
  3. While It's Hot
  4. In My Place :weirdmeout:
  5. Closer
  6. What I Feel
  7. Mellow
  8. Erotic
  9. Original Doll
  10. Touch
  11. Sudden Death
  12. Toy Soldiers :weirdmeout:

Do you think it's a real track list? The fact that it has the tracks "In My Place" and "Toy Soldiers" on it are very convincing. Toy Soldier wasn't known to be a Britney song until 2007. :giggleney:

Reveal hidden contents

btw "in my place" is supposed to be a track on the Blackout demo CD, above from Rebellion

9109254_orig.png

Ok y'all, there was never a tracklisting for OD.

You can't have a tracklist for an album that was only a concept in mind, not an actual project at JIVE Records.

That Blackout demo CD is just a compilation burned for Britney to take with her / to be handed out to label execs to listen how the album is turning out.

Most of these "OD" songs are ITZ outtakes. The only new 2004-2005 songs are My Prerogative, Do Somethin', Mona Lisa and Someday.

Chaotic, Over to You Now, Girls and Boys, I've Just Begun, etc. are all ITZ outtakes.

Money, Love and Happiness was recorded with RedOne in 2003.

Disguise My Love and Look Who's Talking Now were recorded with Bloodshy & Avant in 2002. Take Off was likely recorded in either 02 or 03 as well.

We don't know when Ouch or Peep Show were recorded though. Someone should ask Michelle when they were... my guess is 2003.

33 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Really, where can i hear this lol? I've heard of the (obviously untrue) rumour of this being a song for the album

19 minutes ago, Lucky's ***** said:

Oh yeah,i've heard Michelle said they were ITZ outtakes,but to me they sound kind of out of place when you look at the other songs on the album,especially when you consider Strangest Love was an ITZ outtake as well.:squintney:

When she was going to leak the first ones (Peep Show and MLH I believe) she said that those songs were OD demos. But then the label told her to not leak anymore songs and they probably told her to shut down the rumors too and then claimed that they were ITZ rejects.

Anyway I know some info on the Original Doll based on what the Collectors told me when I bought the tracks and it seems that Original Doll was set to be mostly composed of ITZ tracks that her label rejected, with only a few new songs set to be recorded.

37 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Ok y'all, there was never a tracklisting for OD.

You can't have a tracklist for an album that was only a concept in mind, not an actual project at JIVE Records.

That Blackout demo CD is just a compilation burned for Britney to take with her / to be handed out to label execs to listen how the album is turning out.

Most of these "OD" songs are ITZ outtakes. The only new 2004-2005 songs are My Prerogative, Do Somethin', Mona Lisa and Someday.

Chaotic, Over to You Now, Girls and Boys, I've Just Begun, etc. are all ITZ outtakes.

Money, Love and Happiness was recorded with RedOne in 2003.

Disguise My Love and Look Who's Talking Now were recorded with Bloodshy & Avant in 2002. Take Off was likely recorded in either 02 or 03 as well.

We don't know when Ouch or Peep Show were recorded though. Someone should ask Michelle when they were... my guess is 2003.

Can't we just pretend to have the most accurate tracklist ? :drinky:

Thanks for helping out though,the more we know the better.:snapney:

38 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Really, where can i hear this lol? I've heard of the (obviously untrue) rumour of this being a song for the album

31 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

When she was going to leak the first ones (Peep Show and MLH I believe) she said that those songs were OD demos. But then the label told her to not leak anymore songs and they probably told her to shut down the rumors too and then claimed that they were ITZ rejects.

Anyway I know some info on the Original Doll based on what the Collectors told me when I bought the tracks and it seems that Original Doll was set to be mostly composed of ITZ tracks that her label rejected, with only a few new songs set to be recorded.

That's what i meant.They don't sound like something that was ever meant for ITZ to me ? I mean i'm probably wrong but although the album was sensual it wasn't dark and electronic as Ouch,MLH and Peepshow were.:forkit:

1 minute ago, Lucky's ***** said:

Can't we just pretend to have the most accurate tracklist ? :drinky:

Thanks for helping out though,the more we know the better.:snapney:

That's what i meant.They don't sound like something that was ever meant for ITZ to me ? I mean i'm probably wrong but although the album was sensual it wasn't dark and electronic as Ouch,MLH and Peepshow were.:forkit:

well she was experimenting a lot during the ITZ Sessions but her label did the final decision regarding which tracks were going to appear on the album. They apparently chose the most Radio-friendly songs, to not go too far from her usual sound yet, but Britney still wanted to release the others someday.

1 hour ago, Widowmaker said:

As far as I'm certain, the album was never finished so there can't be a real and official track list.

True, there were 17 tracks on that demo cd so I doubt all of them would've made it on the final version. I know, Glory has 17 tracks too, but that is highly unusual.

5 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

well she was experimenting a lot during the ITZ Sessions but her label did the final decision regarding which tracks were going to appear on the album. They apparently chose the most Radio-friendly songs, to not go too far from her usual sound yet, but Britney still wanted to release the others someday.

That explains why there are so many outtakes from ITZ,they all sound like they're a part from a different era especially those we mentioned and Strangest Love (I thought it sounded more like a Circus outtake) but we may never know.:lostney:

Archived