When do you think Britney will retire?

cgshaw

I know its not nice to think about but us as a fanbase can see she's not very passionate about her music and performing career anymore. Do you think POM is secretly a giant money making strategy for Britney and when it ends she will announce her retirement from music? Maybe she's trying to make as much as she can before she leaves f22beeabe2.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, cgshaw said:

I know its not nice to think about but us as a fanbase can see she's not very passionate about her music and performing career anymore. Do you think POM is secretly a giant money making strategy for Britney and when it ends she will announce her retirement from music? Maybe she's trying to make as much as she can before she leaves f22beeabe2.gif

I dont think it's a secret. It's obvious:sassybrit:

She basically is retired now. 

I think it may come sooner than later sadly. 

They aren't doing anything to save her brand. It's like they sort of know and have given up. 

I hope I'm wrong. It seems like there plan is to not have the hype so she can peace out quietly after Vegas. 

It makes me really sad to think we will never have new music but who knows what's going on. Time will tell

Considering she's being pushed as this nostalgis act, alot pf people already think she has.

depends tho, I think if everyone keeps telling her whst to do, she'll peace out fast.

if she just takes a break, works on her voice and dancing skills amd basically just finds the passion again, maybe she'll retire in 15 years

she HAS to reinvent herself, as the *** kitten act has gone on for 20 years next year.....

6 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

She basically is retired now. 

I think it may come sooner than later sadly. 

They aren't doing anything to save her brand. It's like they sort of know and have given up. 

I hope I'm wrong. It seems like there plan is to not have the hype so she can peace out quietly after Vegas. 

It makes me really sad to think we will never have new music but who knows what's going on. Time will tell

This.  Vegas is Britney retiring. She's doing a medley of her singles for pities sake. She isn't promoting her newer songs. 

Britney has been done for a few years now. 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

Yas queen 

she did also say Will.i.am came up with it's Britney ***** tho so idk how much of her words I can trust :nicki2:

This one is the best thing she has ever said though

It HAS TO come true.

Archived