Britney's speaking voice

Nikiita

I saw a lot of interviews of Britney during the years and I always noticed her voice that sounds kind of special to me. Don't get me wrong, I love her voice. I noticed that her speaking voice sounds very soft, high and quite childish. I really like her voice because it sounds very friendly and somehow calming.

But I wondered if she is faking it a little. Sometimes it seems to me, that she speaks like she would acting, like a role and not the real Britney. A little artificially. I wonder if her voice sounds different when she is in private.

Did anyone else ever wondered?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think she uses her baby voice when she is more interested in the interview and she kinda uses her deep vocal fry when she is bored and tired.  she didn't control it i guess, it just came naturally. when you are interested in one topic your voice changes like a few pitch higher and when you're or in the mood to talk you're lucky there's still a sound comes out of your lips :forkit:

12 minutes ago, IsraelByotch said:

Well, she has certainly always tried to sorta tone down her southern accent, and you can notice when she's around family how she does talk differently.

Are there any good  videos/interviews where you can hear the difference?

I change my speaking voice to around people i dont know, i get a more "girly" voice for some reason. So its not strange that she does it... and you can hear in like Chaotic or other clips with her family/friends how shes talking and i truly think thats how shes sounds in private. 

GOOD MORNING AMERICA

I AM A MAN CALLED DERICK AND I HAVE SWAPPED BODIES WITH THE POP ICON BRITNEY SPEARS.

AS BRITNEY RESTS IN MY BODY AFTER A HECTIC CIRCUS ERA, I WILL TAKE OVER HER NEXT TOUR, IN WHICH I WILL BE STIFF AND MEDICATED TO THE EYEBALLS BECAUSE I AM A RECOVERING ****** ADDICT.

I WILL NOT SING BECAUSE MY VOICE IS BAD.

BRITNEY AND I WILL SWAP BODIES SOMETIME IN 2015 WHEN SHE FEELS WELL RESTED. YOU MAY NOTICE AN IMPROVEMENT IN HER DANCING SKILLS DURING THAT TIME. 

UNTIL THEN, YOU'RE STUCK WITH ME - DERECK JEAN SPEARS. TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE NOW FOR MY TOUR.

TRUST ME, IT'LL BE A TOUR TO REMEMBER.....

WOULD YOU HOLD IT AGAINST ME??

Archived