Has anyone seen this in the Do Somethin' MV?

treytrey

So I was watching this music video the other night and this flashed by and caught my eye - I'm sure it's been discussed here, maybe a while ago ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

But I was wondering if anyone else has caught this and what they think it means? Obviously, we know of Brit's Mona Lisa "phase" or liking of her, whatever we want to call it. I just found it interesting and somewhat out of place for the video? Thoughts? 

Screen_Shot_2017_02_18_at_10_23_20_AM.pn

I also did a quick Google search to see what I could find and the first article I found has this tidbit to say: 

“Mona Lisa” would mean so much more to Spears after that KIIS-FM premiere. She adopted the title as an alter-ego for herself that December while co-directing the “Do Somethin'” music video, something the singer fought to release. Britney revealed the news to fans in a letter posted on her website. Before Twitter existed, she would write openly and seemingly unchecked on there along with previewing new song clips. One track in particular named “Rebellion” featured the telling lyric: “But in rebellion, there's a sparkle of truth.” Source: http://www.axs.com/the-curious-case-of-mona-lisa-britney-spears-telling-b-side-turns-10-35249

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Back when it was released there was speculation that all the text in the video were titles of songs from her new album. Hole in the wall, love boat

Huh, that's really interesting. I love how she can subtly drop hints like that! :rihclap:

1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

yes we saw it in 2005 lol

Oops! I wasn't around here then - just wanted to share! :giggleney:

Archived