The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

And judging by the meltdowns i can freely say I ******* told you so, the fact ya'll thought it would actually be good, positive and present Britney in a good light :gloria: There's a reason Britney didnt approve of that mess, be sure to listen to your intuition next time :meltdown: 

Who thought that though?:byebitch:

18 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

And judging by the meltdowns i can freely say I ******* told you so, the fact ya'll thought it would actually be good, positive and present Britney in a good light :gloria: There's a reason Britney didnt approve of that mess, be sure to listen to your intuition next time :meltdown: 

No one thought it would be good, but you need to do your research before you can talk **** about something. All those people who watched it now have specific examples and reasons why it wasn't good, not just speculation.

I felt like they showed nothing about Britney as a person. The whole movie went by so fast that Brit could only possibly be played one dimensionally. I think the movie would be SO confusing to someone who didn't know her story. I thought it was weird that they didn't even explain, let alone show, why her kids were taken away - she was crying outside one minute, and the next talking about how she wanted to see her kids again. It was a jumbled mess that didn't show Britney's humble, shy, and sweet REAL personality. 

Plenty of people thought it would be good and i have receipts, stop typing just so you could contradict pls

26 minutes ago, tbwb said:

No one thought it would be good, but you need to do your research before you can talk **** about something. All those people who watched it now have specific examples and reasons why it wasn't good, not just speculation.

Archived