The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney is a public figure. Her breakdown was public, very public and well documented. Since Lifetime made a movie based on pure gossip, Britney can't sue them. :lostney:

As long as there's interest and much speculation on Britney's breakdown and she doesn't come out and talk it about it on her terms and dismiss it once and for all, there still will be more Katy Perrys laughing at the head shaving incident and much more unauthorized books and biopictures like Lifetime's.

Britney should write her own book or produce her own movie on that matter. Grab the bull by the horns and tell her story, however she wants and put a nail on that coffin once and for all. :weirdmeout:

otherwise... it won't stop ....

tumblr_mwq0h9ApQ71ra5i5uo1_500.gif

:giggleney::queenriri:

2 minutes ago, diyanpelevv said:

Well its promo. Plus the katy thing got viral, a lot of my frends knew about it without telling them. So britney is getting some attention at least. Look for the positives. :giggleney:

Isn't it sad that we rely on promo from third parties... mostly negative? :plzexplain:

5 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

Say goodbye to your reputation Image result for christina aguilera computer gif

meh, I can deal. People are still watching the movie tonight. :queenriri:

4 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Personally I think they only wanted to wash their hands of this project, and they don't mind it enough to try to sue or anything. 

Plus they know suing isn't going to work because Whitney's family tried to get her movie stopped and they failed, what happened though was the movie was focused on positives in Whitney's life, so by Britney's camp saying she was not here for the movie they shapped essentially how the movie came out.....Lifetime knew that if they were already unhappy a movie making her look bad would really get them in trouble! 

Archived