The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Britney's life wasn't the stuff of tabloids and attention -- we would be worried. That would mean be no one gives a **** about her. In a way, Lifetime is cementing the fact she is a legend with a story that still demands a lot of attention from the public. Only legends get this much attention to their lives because people truly have an interest. So what if Team Britney had nothing to do with it? I am still watching.

1 hour ago, GypsyWoman said:

Someone was watching White Chicks while writing this hot mess...

Next thing you know, they're gonna have Britney singing "Genie In A Bottle"

I hope they have 'britney' recite the yo mama scene. Might as well beat it to the punch

I get it, it's cheap, bad acting, looks nothing like Britney, etc., but so what? It's a movie and it brings light to Britney Spears.

So it talks about the breakdown...is that bad? As much as we hate to acknowledge it, Britney's breakdown is a defining moment in her career and is part of pop culture. I think a lot of fans somehow feel like they're perpetuating the notion that Britney was crazy by acknowledging the breakdown, but that shouldn't be the case. Britney went through a tough time and while we would love to move on from it, the fact is that it had a big impact on who she is as a person and artist today and is the reason she had a comeback. Talking about it or mentioning it doesn't make you a bad fan...it makes you a realistic fan.

I personally don't understand this obsessions with sweeping 2006-2007 under the rug, like what's the point? It happened, she bounced back, she's better for it and if people want to talk about it or use it as a reference, then so be it, but don't shut down completely because of it.

The movie is going to be a hot mess because it's just a low budget film, but don't be afraid to enjoy it.

IT'S OKAY!

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

If we let it flop it's only going to solidify to the media that Britney is a hasbeen with no public interest.

:NYsassy:

Nnnn we already failed with Glory, we can't allow ourselves to fail with a Lifetime Movie :icant2:

We will be the laughing stock of all the fan bases :tiffanycries: 

Archived