The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17/2/2017 at 10:50 AM, ukfan said:

When I search Britney on my TV,  the biopic is not even found on sky yet jurassic-hunt.gif

I have lifetime in the UK (sky channel 156) but its not even listed 

Any links detected?  

tumblr_lgvy3fD0tS1qcgjnyo1_500.gif

I've already bought the alcohol needed, we need to find some streaming links 

just read on imdb that Britney ever after premieres in Lifetime UK on 26th February. 

c1ba5cf7be864c5c9c1902dcde93f95d.png

:byebitch:

1 hour ago, lirebelde said:

Again......The ''lifetime'' biopic does not measure a **** and you are trying to condition your opinion by making a hidden shade?  I'm not going to see it and I'm a fan of britney who buy her stuff stream her music like a hell,  you get it? There are hard fans who will not see it either or are gonna do illegally not to give raitings, this does not measure a **** of the britney's brand what is a measured is how her products buoyed up  by her are doing and I agree that in music she has not been doing well.

Everything counts...shitty lifetimebios included. If anything that is attached to her name, brand, or image flops its not good for her or brand because its anoher thing in a long list that indicates that people dont care about her anymore.  no matter how shitty or cheap the product is isnt the point. 

You seem to be missing the larger point of the business side of things so I give up. Its amazing to see how so many here fail to realize that if the ratings are good its an indicator to industry people that there is still interest in Britneys story and her brand. 

I don't think it really affects her either way. She's not the one who is promoting or even executive producing it. So if it flops, that looks bad on the network. The Whitney movie was directed by Angela Bassett, who did a lot of promo for it, so it did pretty good ratings wise. The Aaliyah biopic did ok in ratings, but it was on the lower side for their biopics and most ppl who did watch said it was horrible. I doubt it adds or takes anything away from Aaliyah's career.

And besides if they are stopping at 2008, who would watch? It's been almost 10 years, we all know what happened. It's not like she's dead like Aaliyah or Whitney or Anna Nicole, lifetime could have done an interview special about her life now if they really cared to expose her to a new audience.

2 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I don't think it really affects her either way. She's not the one who is promoting or even executive producing it. So if it flops, that looks bad on the network. The Whitney movie was directed by Angela Bassett, who did a lot of promo for it, so it did pretty good ratings wise. The Aaliyah biopic did ok in ratings, but it was on the lower side for their biopics and most ppl who did watch said it was horrible. I doubt it adds or takes anything away from Aaliyah's career.

And besides if they are stopping at 2008, who would watch? It's been almost 10 years, we all know what happened. It's not like she's dead like Aaliyah or Whitney or Anna Nicole, lifetime could have done an interview special about her life now if they really cared to expose her to a new audience.

Those are all great points and I agree but what do you think this will look like industry wise if Whitney had 5 million viewers, Aaliyah had 3.5 mil and say Britney ends up with 1.2 mil. 

dont you see how that can be bad for her image/barometer on relevancy? 

Obviously I have no intention in watching it, they can lie to us all they want how its a "triumphant moment" , we all know it will be filled with shade and biased stories one way or another, because they have no ******* idea what actually went on behind the curtains, and also Britney didnt approve it. Everyone else not watching it join here and discuss why we should simply let it flop so GP doesnt think of Britney as even more ****** up than they already do :ipass:

Archived