Play The 'Britney Ever After' Drinking Game Brought To You By BreatheHeavy

Jordan Miller

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2017 at 1:41 PM, KENZDOYLE said:

Y'all I know it's early, but I feel the need to prepare. :drinky::crying11::ponderney::meltdown:

My friends and I are planning a whole lot of drinking to watch Britney Ever After, so we have decided to make up a game with it.

We don't have a lot so far....as we are still texting this up.

- Drink every time the actress slips out of Britney's accent into her own aussie accent

- Drink every time they use a song lyric in dialogue -- ex. "I told you I'm not a girl, not yet a woman" or "dancing just makes me feel stronger, you know?" or "daddy, I just feel so overprotected" etc etc etc

- Drink every time you see off brand cheetos and frapps

Help us out guys, it could make the experience more fun than sad :makesomenoise:

GUYS we have an excellent updated list, y'all are the best. And we still have so much time

BRITNEY EVER AFTER DRINKING GAME :drinky:

• Drink every time the actress slips out of Britney's accent into her own aussie accent
  • Drink every time they use a song lyric in dialogue -- ex. "I told you I'm not a girl, not yet a woman" or "dancing just makes me feel stronger, you know?" or "daddy, I just feel so overprotected" etc etc etc
  • Drink every time you see off brand cheetos and frapps
  • Drink any time we think "no, that's bullshit"  or "you don't know any of what you're you're talking about” 
  • drink everytime you say OH HEELLL NO
  • Drink every time they use the plastic doll  :meltdown: LMAO
  • Drink anytime she uses an umbrella in a way that she never actually used it
  • Drink every time she dances like snakelor snift 
  • Drink any time they try and copy the choreo but change it for it to be easier for the actress
  • Drink every time their only real 'source/insider' appears to be either X17Online, Us Weekly or In Touch

This is guaranteed alcohol poisoning

Guest $elfish
On 1/31/2017 at 1:13 AM, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Drink every time they use the plastic doll :gloria: 

Please don't tell me they are going to use plastic dolls as Britney's children :weirdmeout::giggleney:

Archived