Britney With Max Martin Tonight!!!!!!

Neemz

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Omg MM looks terrible! He looks old! He didn't age well at all. I mean he looks all greasy, his forehead, yuck.

Who did his hair?? It's all stringy and greasy. Who let him leave the house w/o even washing it??

And that outfit! Omg. Who goes to a high class Clive party in a basic black tee and a tux jacket? It does nothing for him. It's soooo dated. 

:tiffeyeroll:

They don't live through Max, that's why they don't say anything. :queenriri:

10 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Just cuz yall deemed Katy's song a flop (it won't btw, Streams are ridiculous for that song right now and she got the grammys tonight) and wanna pretend like Taylor's album wasn't fire doesn't actually make it so. Ya'll should chill and understand when Britney and this man get together it's always ******* FIRE. He belongs to HER. THEY BELONG TOGETHER

:byebitch::byebitch:

I don't care about some disposable as **** radio fillers.

How much of 1989 and Teenage Dream is going to be replay-able in 5-10 years?

The Femme Fatale singles are already Britney's currently less streamed videos as well.

I'd rather her craft the next "Toxic", a classic that will be revered for years to come, versus another fast food pop confection.

The days of Max producing classics like "Baby" and "Oops" are over. He's becoming as redundant in his productions as Dr. Luke is. All y'all care about is getting another quick hit when you should be caring about Britney getting another album with high critical praise like "Glory".

Britney is almost 40, she needs to start pushing herself into the Madonna and Janet category by releasing music that shows her growth as an artist.

Look how desperate and tacky JLO looks with trash music like this at 45.

The songwriter/producer is only as good as the artist, as it's the job of the latter to take it to the next level. His work with Katy Perry is generic, because she's just not that interesting. 

On the other hand, he created absolutely amazing tracks with Ariana Grande on Dangerous Woman, she really evolved and found her sound with that record.

And I'm not a fan of Taylor Swift, but I can't deny that "Blank Space" is one of the most impactful pop songs in recent history. It's by far the defining song of 1989, which won Album Of The Year. No small feat. 

And above all, all of his work with Britney has been magic. I don't understand the hatred when this man literally crafted and created the inception of Britney Spears' career. There is no single pop song more iconic in the past two decades than "Baby One More Time" (even that recent Huffington Post article shared the same sentiment). But again, it's not just their songs from 20 years ago that are fantastic...Everything they've created together over the course of her entire discography is great.

I don't care who writes/produces the bulk of B10, but I'm really hoping for at least one Max Martin track.

2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Sis, Britney Spears is a different type of artist, you're gonna have to accept that, we're ALL going to have to accept that.

For someone to enter the Janet and Madonna field....one must compose and SING their own music, and not be afraid to be out on stage and represent who they are and not be afraid to SING their heart out perfect or not in front of the world to see. That is NOT Britney Spears anymore, it hasn't been for over a decade.

We need to snap into reality and stop with the fantasies. The least we can do is have Britney try to recreate a masterpiece with a producer/writer that GAVE her the stepping ground for her career. The 20 year anniversary is coming up and it just makes sense. Don't be a debbie downer and try to compare the greatness that is Britney and Max together to fucken Iggy and Jlo 99cents bin bullcrap. 

All I can say to that is Rome wasn't built in a day.

Britney flopping chartwise with that tired formula may be a good thing now because her label won't be so inclined to push her towards recording poppy radio fodder anymore.

Britney will be able to start making the music she really wants, I mean did you ever think we would have gotten a full song in French, 5 years ago?

I didn't think we would ever get anything like Make Me... either after 5 straight years of EDM music.

Honestly, I really don't think Max is going to be giving Britney a really big quality song either. When he has clients like Taylor Swift and Katy Perry that are far more chart accessible / able to make him more money.

I'd rather she go and really knock some weaves off with something we don't expect from her. Max Martin just is not that...

32 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Sis, Britney Spears is a different type of artist, you're gonna have to accept that, we're ALL going to have to accept that.

For someone to enter the Janet and Madonna field....one must compose and SING their own music, and not be afraid to be out on stage and represent who they are and not be afraid to SING their heart out perfect or not in front of the world to see. That is NOT Britney Spears anymore, it hasn't been for over a decade.

We need to snap into reality and stop with the fantasies. The least we can do is have Britney try to recreate a masterpiece with a producer/writer that GAVE her the stepping ground for her career. The 20 year anniversary is coming up and it just makes sense. Don't be a debbie downer and try to compare the greatness that is Britney and Max together to fucken Iggy and Jlo 99cents bin bullcrap. 

I mean she can still experiment with new producers and work with Max. Its not black and white

24 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

All I can say to that is Rome wasn't built in a day.

Britney flopping chartwise with that tired formula may be a good thing now because her label won't be so inclined to push her towards recording poppy radio fodder anymore.

Britney will be able to start making the music she really wants, I mean did you ever think we would have gotten a full song in French, 5 years ago?

I didn't think we would ever get anything like Make Me... either after 5 straight years of EDM music.

Honestly, I really don't think Max is going to be giving Britney a really big quality song either. When he has clients like Taylor Swift and Katy Perry that are far more chart accessible / able to make him more money.

I'd rather she go and really knock some weaves off with something we don't expect from her. Max Martin just is not that...

1 hour ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

none of them are famous for her singing skills :ponderney:

Archived