Britney With Max Martin Tonight!!!!!!

Neemz

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I hope he doesn't produce anything on her next album! I want Britney to grow, not run back to Max for easy hits! 

Oh come on, ONE song doesn't hurt nobody. She can do B10 with a lot of new fresh cool producers and one song with him.

It's not like if she does 1 one song doesn't "Evolve" :nicki2:

Just now, BRING THE NOISE said:

Oh come on, ONE song doesn't hurt nobody. She can do B10 with a lot of new fresh cool producers and one song with him.

It's not like if she does 1 one song doesn't "Evolve" :nicki2:

Now that you mentioned this, one, even two songs, are totally fine for me. It's actually cool to see what they can come up with now! I'm just against them making an album together and more than 1-2 songs. 

Omg MM looks terrible! He looks old! He didn't age well at all. I mean he looks all greasy, his forehead, yuck.

Who did his hair?? It's all stringy and greasy. Who let him leave the house w/o even washing it??

And that outfit! Omg. Who goes to a high class Clive party in a basic black tee and a tux jacket? It does nothing for him. It's soooo dated. 

:tiffeyeroll:

Archived