Ask Britney a controversial question

HairFlipQueen

I'm new on here but have been lurking for quite a few years, I am pretty obsessed with Britney but sometimes have fantasies about being able to interview her and just ask the questions that are never ever approved, with full agreement from her that she has to answer truthfully.

There was a glimpse of that in this interview, where at the end I believe the guy went off topic and asked her if she liked doing these interviews, but mostly they are the same generic questions, "What's it like being in Vegas?", "What do you do to work out?",  "How do you prepare for a show?" FOOD related etc...... I would LOVE to be given free reign to ask slightly different ones.

What would yours be?

I'll start: Why don't you sing live?

I know that topic has been done to death on here but it's something I'd love an honest answer to. BTW this is NOT meant to be a mean post or shading Britney, just would be so cool to see a completely different interview with questions that would have viewers open mouthed in shock that they'd dared to ask!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Why can't you perform like before? 

I feel like if she was open about the reason (I) ppl would be more accepting of current Britney. Meds or her knee etc 

Unless it's literally I'm a mom and don't want to practice aka lazy. 

Yes this, it's not even skirted around or acknowledged one little bit. It would be amazing if she just said it, I know it's her right not to of course but I'm just imagining an ideal world where she says "I realise I perform so differently and here's why..."

3 minutes ago, freaky said:

What did you do to the original Britney and are you happy for being a lame clone of hers, thank you.

Ouch. But yes :)

Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

Yes this, it's not even skirted around or acknowledged one little bit. It would be amazing if she just said it, I know it's her right not to of course but I'm just imagining an ideal world where she says "I realise I perform so differently and here's why..."

Ouch. But yes :)

Some days I feel like she isn't aware she is different than before... 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Some days I feel like she isn't aware she is different than before... 

You know what - yeah this is it, it's weird isn't it? I sometimes watch a bit of a Vegas performance (never usually a whole one) and I wonder if in her mind she's doing it exactly as she did back in the day.

I watched a few different performances of Onyx Hotel last night (I went to see it live in the UK) and she just killed them all. It was like magic back then *sobs*

Archived