Can we start a petition to get Larry fired?

Doug

there are things that arent larrys fault and are actually britneys fault

a big part of why POM looks cheap is because of the costumes, that is brit's fault, she chooses what she wears and its not like she is 16 and wearing what she is told to wear

also the choreographers are probably britneys choice, i hardly think larry gives just gives her a random choreographer and makes britney work with her

its not all larry so stop blaming him for everything

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

The only hope we have is if his heart gives out again and then he can retire and Britney can manage herself. Expect an album of "My Favourite Disney Songs" and a Vegas show from 2018-2028 called The Sitting Down But Still Not Singing Live residency :tiffsniffle:

As others have said, the problems are down to Britney, some of us have been saying this for years.

35 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

I'm so tired of people complaining about Larry as if everything that goes wrong is his fault. He's been around 20 years and he's not going anywhere. So deal with it. 

That's part of the problem, he's way too old and out o touch with nowadays' industry.

That would be impossible, in this case he owns Britney, not the other way around, he owns her and her entire career, image, everything about her, and we can thank Jamie for it :mhm: he gave larry complete control over her career and career decisions, so not 100000 of petitions will help :)

Come on now, stop saying Britney is as responsible as Larry in this situation. He's her ******* manager, it's HIS JOB to guarantee she can get the best off her potential, it's his job to get her the gigs, media etc that will actually do something for her career.

Larry booked a bunch of festivals that weren't  televised to promote her new album, he put her on Carpool Karaoke without even explaining she would actually have to sing, he let  her look like **** in all of her M&Gs, he was OK releasing that garbage mv for Make Me when something way better could have been done with that small budget, he always build hype over mundane things just to end up disappointing everyone. I can keep going all day, he's awful at his job, period. Britney needs someone who's on top of their game to make things work and stop ruining her legacy and her future as an artist.

:staysalty:

Maybe we should start petition "Britney and Larry get your **** together, because we don't have time for this cheap mess anymore"

That would be more appropriate.

But not now because of the Maddie and whole situation. But as soon she gets better, we should start some petition in order to hear us and to send them a message that we did not sign for this ****. 

peace.

6 minutes ago, Doug said:

Come on now, stop saying Britney is as responsible as Larry in this situation. He's her ******* manager, it's HIS JOB to guarantee she can get the best off her potential, it's his job to get her the gigs, media etc that will actually do something for her career.

Larry booked a bunch of festivals that weren't  televised to promote her new album, he put her on Carpool Karaoke without even explaining she would actually have to sing, he let  her look like **** in all of her M&Gs, he was OK releasing that garbage mv for Make Me when something way better could have been done with that small budget, he always build hype over mundane things just to end up disappointing everyone. I can keep going all day, he's awful at his job, period. Britney needs someone who's on top of their game to make things work and stop ruining her legacy and her future as an artist.

Preach it sis.

8 minutes ago, Cinderella love said:

I think the problem is britney. Maybe Larry and co would like for her to do more to promote and care, but I think she doesnt want to, and her label and Larry are forced to come up with something mediocore to keep the money coming

Girl, bye. She did like 4 festivals, one TV show performance, interviews, the VMAs, BBMAs, Carpool Karaoke, magazines...

She OBVIOUSLY WANTS TO WORK AND PROMOTE MUSIC SHE BELIEVES IN, it's just the choices that are always wrong. Doing s bunch of festival that didn't go to TV did nothing for her sales, the TV shows choices wasn't the best, and Carpool Karaoke was underwhelming. It definitely wasn't her fault, she just needs GUIDANCE.

1 minute ago, patience-darling said:

Yeah we've had some disappointments this era but look at what we got-

- The best album of hers in YEARS

- Flawless SB video

- Flawless BBMAS

- More promo than we could have imagined

Ya'll are too negative

True, but all have come after disappointing messes (except the BBMA performance)

Best album in years = Fix for BJ/PG

Flawless SP video = Fix for MM's garbage MV

More promo = Non-existent promo for BJ

2 minutes ago, patience-darling said:

Yeah we've had some disappointments this era but look at what we got-

- The best album of hers in YEARS

- Flawless SB video

- Flawless BBMAS

- More promo than we could have imagined

Ya'll are too negative

Yeah, now imagine what it could have been if Larry chose wisely where to promote Glory instead of throwing her on **** no one gives a ****. 

:mhmsureny:

Archived