Can we start a petition to get Larry fired?

Doug

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, neel21 said:

True, but all have come after disappointing messes (except the BBMA performance)

Best album in years = Fix for BJ/PG

Flawless SP video = Fix for MM's garbage MV

More promo = Non-existent promo for BJ

That is true but I'm just trying be positive. At least she is stepping it up. She is doing this all for us. I think she is exactly where she wants to be.

18 minutes ago, Doug said:

Come on now, stop saying Britney is as responsible as Larry in this situation. He's her ******* manager, it's HIS JOB to guarantee she can get the best off her potential, it's his job to get her the gigs, media etc that will actually do something for her career.

Larry booked a bunch of festivals that weren't  televised to promote her new album, he put her on Carpool Karaoke without even explaining she would actually have to sing, he let  her look like **** in all of her M&Gs, he was OK releasing that garbage mv for Make Me when something way better could have been done with that small budget, he always build hype over mundane things just to end up disappointing everyone. I can keep going all day, he's awful at his job, period. Britney needs someone who's on top of their game to make things work and stop ruining her legacy and her future as an artist.

:staysalty:

i agree with some of the things you said, but if larry says for example hey britney your costumes suck and shes like "**** off larry" what can larry do?

Just now, patience-darling said:

That is true but I'm just trying be positive. At least she is stepping it up. She is doing this all for us. I think she is exactly where she wants to be.

Everyone here too is, sis, especially with Maddie's unfortunate accident. But lbr, after FF/BJ/Glory, it pretty hard to stay positive in the light of her career...

Also, where she wants to be is important....but at the same time, she should make some effort to not drive her legacy into the ground...if she doesn't sell, RCA is gonna pull the plug on albums faster than it did it Glory/ BJ

2 minutes ago, neel21 said:

Everyone here too is, sis, especially with Maddie's unfortunate accident. But lbr, after FF/BJ/Glory, it pretty hard to stay positive in the light of her career...

Also, where she wants to be is important....but at the same time, she should make some effort to not drive her legacy into the ground...if she doesn't sell, RCA is gonna pull the plug on albums faster than it did it Glory/ BJ

I know, I don't want to face the reality of it. I think it all comes down to relevancy and how the GP views her...

Her music is great, a lot of people that I know that aren't stans are enjoying tracks off Glory. She needs to revamp her image, her dancing, and sing live. We know this. We also don't have much faith things are going to change though.

2 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

i agree with some of the things you said, but if larry says for example hey britney your costumes suck and shes like "**** off larry" what can larry do?

That conversation would be more like:

Larry: Britney, your costumes look good, but I think we need to step it up a bit

Britney: I'll think about it, can we get *insert name of random designer* to do my costumes then?

Larry: We cant afford him, he;s too expensive

Britney: Fine then, what do you want me to do?

Larry: How about this?

Next POM date: Enter Britney in some old costume that she's already worn 5 months ago....

1 minute ago, neel21 said:

That conversation would be more like:

Larry: Britney, your costumes look good, but I think we need to step it up a bit

Britney: I'll think about it, can we get *insert name of random designer* to do my costumes then?

Larry: We cant afford him, he;s too expensive

Britney: Fine then, what do you want me to do?

Larry: How about this?

Next POM date: Enter Britney in some old costume that she's already worn 5 months ago....

the accuracy :gloria:

3 hours ago, MTL899 said:

I don't think this is an appropriate time to be doing anything like that. Especially since the entire Spears family is going through one of the worst times of their lives right now with Maddie's accident.

Also, Larry is not just Britney's manager but he is also a close family friend and I'm pretty sure the entire Spears family thinks of him as family.

He's not going anywhere..

Archived