STOP comparing 2016ney face to 2004ney and 2008ney

it's so much Better

42 minutes ago, David. said:

the eyelift and the botox was necessary 

she looked flawless when she got it on 2O13 to announce vegas and MILES better than xfactorney which was her worst when it comes to looks

britney-welcome-vegas-35.jpg

fans-who-got-plastic-surgery-to-look-lik

453356371-600x450.jpg

so yeah her problem are her lips only 

Looking at these pictures, I think a big reason is the weight loss. You can see she's lost weight in her face comparing these pictures to pictures now. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comparisons to M&G pictures are hardly fair. Those pictures are variable (bad more often than not) for three reasons. 

1. Lighting - the pictures are taken about 10 mins before the show starts on the stage, with backstage industrial lighting, will always make someone look worse than natural light/photo shoot lighting. 

2. Make Up - as the pictures are taken 10 mins before she show she is literally caked in stage make up so as she doesn't look washed out. This obviously looks unnatural and strange.

3. Fans. If fans are awkward, she's awkward, fact.

She's beautiful in person. She's also an adult who can make her own decisions.

She needs to fix her smile and that lighting is awful, pictures don't do her justice though. My friend who is constantly complaining about how she looks awful on photos. He saw her in New York and said he is taking his comments back since she looks beautiful in person.

Britney constantly pushes her lips out, and it's what caused the deep lines around her mouth. Even when she is filled to the brim with botox, she still does it. I never understood this, is must be a nervous habit. But it's very damaging to her face.

brittany-snow-plastic-surgery-2.jpg

FFN_Spears_Britney_FFUK_092414_51538597.

britney-spears-080216-compressed.jpg

britney.jpg

It's damaging her beauty so much, and leading her to get more botox and fillers :meltdown:

6 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

But I still don't understand how meds make your face change that drastically?:snapney:
Any doctors here who can explain?

So the answer is kind of complicated, but I'm going to try to make it as short and non-painfully boring as possible. (But no promises :selenerz:)

Essentially, there is absolutely no valid scientific research indicating psychotropic ***** accelerate aging (there are anecdotal reports; however, these are absent of the knowledge that correlation does not equal causation). Conversely, there is an ample amount of research demonstrating the significant shortening of telomeres in individuals with psychiatric disorders and severe levels of stress in contrast to normative populations. The length of your telomeres (which cap the end of your chromosomes) are directly reflective of cellular aging; thus, the more accelerated the shortening of one's telomeres, the more rapid premature aging is occurring. Actually, since disorders like bipolar and major depression are shown to significantly accelerate aging, the medications to treat these conditions (antidepressants, mood stabilizers, antipsychotics, etc), have actually shown to have a protective effect against further cellular deterioration (and potentially even reversal of some damage).

So basically, to summarize, despite the common belief which persists among the fanbase, any psychopharmaceutical treatment that Britney has received has not caused her to age more rapidly; rather, the impact of mental illness and severe stress, which have been clinically proven to cause premature aging, have contributed to this process, while the medications to help combat the aforementioned disorders would actually protect her from a further accelerated aging process.

(This is honestly a really overly simplified explanation, so if you would like more detail let me know. I just didn't want to torture you :yesokay:)

4 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Britney constantly pushes her lips out, and it's what caused the deep lines around her mouth. Even when she is filled to the brim with botox, she still does it. I never understood this, is must be a nervous habit. But it's very damaging to her face.

brittany-snow-plastic-surgery-2.jpg

FFN_Spears_Britney_FFUK_092414_51538597.

britney-spears-080216-compressed.jpg

britney.jpg

It's damaging her beauty so much, and leading her to get more botox and fillers :meltdown:

Still looking better here then the POM M&G's :meltdown: 

17 hours ago, Da Bubblah said:

Image_1~33.png

1418750338_britney-spears-womens-health-

One day I'll get over it :sassybrit:

Somedaaayyy, we will understand...in Britney's plaaannn...:selenerz: I love the expression in her 2nd pic

"Omg britney did u just **** yourself? **** its coming down my legs...ummm just be natural, smile :D"

1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

...Goes on to write Harry Potter 8 :gloria:

That's relatively succinct for me, believe it or not :quirkney: Brevity is not my forte. I know it's probably really irritating...So I'll just conclude this post at this time before I spend several more paragraphs further expounding upon how annoying my verbosity is. :eheeek:

I'm not sure what she got done to her mouth, it's like they injected fat into the area ABOVE her top lip and now her top row of teeth doesn't show as much when she smiles. It's covered by the jumbo lip and the enlarged area above her lip. I wish they'd just remove whatever they put in there and then her smile would be back to normal. To make matters worse, it seems like she gets her lips done AGAIN every few months, so there is no hope that they will shrink back down to normal size....

:meltdown:

Archived