New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

STOP comparing 2016ney face to 2004ney and 2008ney

it's so much Better

It's not fair. 

Her face changed a lot from FF era and on for a specific reason: medications. So, if she has done things to her faces, they are to fix what had happened and she looks A LOT younger comparing to FFney and Xfactorney. Of curse she had a perfect and no changes were needed. It's pretty obvious, but she couldn't help. And she looks much better now. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give us her old smile back. There was nothing wrong with her mouth, and I'm not an expert on medicine but I don't think medication changes your mouth shape. And she didn't look bad during XFactor, her face was totally fine, her makeup and hair were the problem, not her face. She should have never gotten plastic surgery. Go look at yesterday's M&G pictures and tell me she looks better than during xFactor. I'd take her old face during that period over her face now anytime. Let's not be delusional and see the truth for once. :walkoff:

3 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Sorry but I don't think she looks better now. She just wasn't in good shape during FFney times and Xfactorney.
If she was the same weight and physics she is right now she would have looked awesome!

Why do people say her looks changed because of medications? What kind of medications change your face so drastically?

why do you think she was beautiful and young in Circus era? and looking VERY different and oldish in FFney?

one year did that to her? c'mon

you have to be blind to no accept that

1 minute ago, Daxx said:

Give us her old smile back. There was nothing wrong with her mouth, and I'm not an expert on medicine but I don't think medication changes your mouth shape. And she didn't look bad during XFactor, her face was totally fine, her makeup and hair were the problem, not her face. She should have never gotten plastic surgery. Go look at yesterday's M&G pictures and tell me she looks better than during xFactor. I'd take her old face during that period over her face now anytime. Let's not be delusional and see the truth for once. :walkoff:

her lips are too much done, i'll give you that. but she looks way better right now. eveybody and specially every woman not stan recognize that.

she looks younger, it's a fact! and it's not just the body and the weight

3 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Where can I see these M&G photos? :lostney:

Just now, OopsOverprotected said:

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1288180.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Britney Spears U.S X Factor promo grabs

does this look bad? to me she looked good!!! she had good and bad days but her face was still pretty and more BRITNEY.

not bad, but quite older than what she looks right now.

i mean, britney is beautiful. she's never bad looking, never. not even in ther lowest dark days. 

4 minutes ago, it's so much Better said:

why do you think she was beautiful and young in Circus era? and looking VERY different and oldish in FFney?

one year did that to her? c'mon

you have to be blind to no accept that

No I see that she looks different but I think only her eyes looked so tired but that's basically it. 
And of course she gained weight. 

Just now, OopsOverprotected said:

No I see that she looks different but I think only her eyes looked so tired but that's basically it. 
And of course she gained weight. 

not so much wight from circus to ffney... and also , my point is not to say she is INCREDIBLY better right now - what i mean is: IF YOU WANT TO COMPARE HER FACE NOW TO SOMETHING IT HAS TO BE WITH HER LAST FACE, and not CIRCUS or IN THE ZONE/GH:MP, which is what people keep doing.

of course if she could chose she eould want to stick with her ITZ or Circus face. Duh,

1 minute ago, it's so much Better said:

and there's more that stands up for what i'm talking: her face then was dead, no shine ijn her eyes - it's also a fact...

and right now she's ******* lit! and happy, so that also makes me fonder of her look nowadays, BUT AS I TOLD YOU I AGREE THAT THE LIPS ARE OVERDONE, but... i can see you she did things to her face. 

To me her lips & her nose are the problem. Her eyes look brighter now that's true. 
Idk but something is weird about her nose too. It kinda looks longer and thinner. :lostney:

3 minutes ago, datbritney said:

I CANT WITH THE DRAMA

ABOUT ALL OF THIS:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpN0yzrMQT-BnW_dX9SeB

BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY AGE?? SHE AINT NO WAX FIGURE SIS, GET OVER IT:queenriri:

but that's my point... it's ridiculous how much threads are made about her old face, her old smile

I AM HERE SAYING GET OVER. don't drag me - drag the ones who are being all the time ridiculous on exhale.

i am doing quite the opposite  - trying to say hardly that we should stop this nonsense of compare faces. (even if i myself had to do it here to prove my point...)

let it be.

Archived