STOP comparing 2016ney face to 2004ney and 2008ney

it's so much Better

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to say she needed to have an eye lift. Because her eyes dropped dramatically. Then she have them done.  I was like oh no her iconic eye shape changed a lot . Because I thought it would be the old shape. And then she changed  her nose and lips . Her nose was the one of the most iconic features  of her. I will never understand why she had to touch it

7 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Sorry but I don't think she looks better now. She just wasn't in good shape during FFney times and Xfactorney.
If she was the same weight and physics she is right now she would have looked awesome!

Why do people say her looks changed because of medications? What kind of medications change your face so drastically?

she looked like a melting wax statue for most of xfactor, only a few looks were decent

1 minute ago, David. said:

the eyelift and the botox was necessary 

she looked flawless when she got it on 2O13 to announce vegas and MILES better than xfactorney which was her worst when it comes to looks

britney-welcome-vegas-35.jpg

so yeah her problem are her lips and nose

Fixed :queenriri:

Well I think she looks a lot better now... Younger too it's just her mouth... not sure why she got work done to it... she always had a beautiful smile and lips no matter how haggard she looked sometimes .  But it's her life.  It's bound to happen to anyone in Hollywood overtime.   Surprised she stayed natural as long as she did. 

She looks beautiful.  People age... people change... looks don't last forever.  She still looks bangin

Archived