STOP comparing 2016ney face to 2004ney and 2008ney

it's so much Better

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, it's so much Better said:

and yeah, it's time to go again, because for every 10 thread saying that blah blah blah-i-miss-her-old-face there's only one or less thread recognizeing how good she's right now, specially compared to ffney-xfactor-britneyjean face. mess.

7 minutes ago, datbritney said:

I CANT WITH THE DRAMA

ABOUT ALL OF THIS:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpN0yzrMQT-BnW_dX9SeB

BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY AGE?? SHE AINT NO WAX FIGURE SIS, GET OVER IT:queenriri:

My post was more about the comments! Not about this Thread! tumblr_mn2qylfIO01qk08n1o2_250.gif

but k.

Believe me I don't like to attack the look of someone either!

I was at a store weeks ago, when a stranger just called me kylie jenner! 

Attacking the look of someone is really low!

1 minute ago, it's so much Better said:

but that's my point... it's ridiculous how much threads are made about her old face, her old smile

I AM HERE SAYING GET OVER. don't drag me - drag the ones who are being all the time ridiculous on exhale.

i am doing quite the opposite  - trying to say hardly that we should stop this nonsense of compare faces. (even if i myself had to do it here to prove my point...)

let it be.

SISSS I NEDD TO CALM DOWN:plzexplain:

I FULLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!:queenriri: I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU FEEL!! and btw appreciate your thread a lot

i ain't dragging you!!

i'm sorry if you understood that, because doing that clearly wasn't my intention! :hugs:

(i get stressed with those ppl:meltdown:)

5 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

My post was more about the comments! Not about this Thread! tumblr_mn2qylfIO01qk08n1o2_250.gif

but k.

Believe me I don't like to attack the look of someone either!

I was at a store weeks ago, when a stranger just called me kylie jenner! 

Attacking the look of someone is really low!

my post too sis, i apologize for the misunderstanding :tifftear:, I fully agree with u !!

Spoiler

BTW ppl are really mean (because of the kyle jenner comment)

its jealousy TBH:hahaha:

21 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Give us her old smile back. There was nothing wrong with her mouth, and I'm not an expert on medicine but I don't think medication changes your mouth shape. And she didn't look bad during XFactor, her face was totally fine, her makeup and hair were the problem, not her face. She should have never gotten plastic surgery. Go look at yesterday's M&G pictures and tell me she looks better than during xFactor. I'd take her old face during that period over her face now anytime. Let's not be delusional and see the truth for once. :walkoff:

Sorry but I personally prefer her joker smile over this

51f0oi.jpg

The eyelift was absolutely necessary. you can't say she had 2008ney's face in 2011. that was not the case. the nosejob looks good. in fact no one would notice it or care that much if her lips looked normal and that's btw the only problem. her lips and mouth area looks really bad. her smile lines ruin her face. she needs fillers asap. she should stop the fun stuff in her lips and take care of her skin. the good thing is that she looks great with proffessional hair and makeup. we've seen it at the 2016 bbma and jingle bash in chicago. those were the only times she looked perfect. the vmas carpet look was good too

I understand the fact that her face changed after her problems and she wanted to fix it but in MY OPINION she decided to change the wrong things: she had beautiful lips and a perfect nose. Now she has a fake nose and strange lips, her smile was the most beautiful thing on this earth and now there are moments where her smile is just bad. 

She just needed something for her skin (during XFactor she looked 45), that's all.

I miss ha old nose and lips. :tifftear:

Her nose looks so tiny now. especially with the big lips. :selenerz:

I don't care if she looked older, i really think her older features complimented her.

And I feel like she got work done when she was slightly chubbier in 2013, but once she worked out more and it went away, everything shrunk, even her new nose. :orangu:

of course i ain't a plastic surgeon or doctor so. :smokney:

BUT it's mostly the lips that ruin or put an off balance to her face.  If you cover up the lower half of her face it looks fine but...

britney-spears-meet-n-greet-redone-2_169

10 minutes ago,  Kyle said:

I miss ha old nose and lips. :tifftear:

Her nose looks so tiny now. especially with the big lips. :selenerz:

I don't care if she looked older, i really think her older features complimented her.

And I feel like she got work done when she was slightly chubbier in 2013, but once she worked out more and it went away, everything shrunk, even her new nose. :orangu:

of course i ain't a plastic surgeon or doctor so. :smokney:

BUT it's mostly the lips that ruin or put an off balance to her face.  If you cover up the lower half of her face it looks fine but...

britney-spears-meet-n-greet-redone-2_169

OMG I LOVE THIS PHOTO SHE LOOKS SOOO GOOD!!!! FFney on fleek. Don't you all tell me she looks bad during all FFney times.:foh:

Nah she went overboard. I'll own up to the fact that during 2011/2012 I said she should get something done to her eyes and get some treatment for her skin so im not saying she shouldn't have done anything but the nose and the lips were unnecessary. Im not sure why she has those bad lines near her mouth now though is it surgery? It looks like the lines I see on 50-60 year olds not someone in their 30s so I don't know if its aging or if it's a bad result of a procedure because I've never really seen anything like it on someone so young.

2 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

are you sure? 
britney-spears-billboard-music-awards-20

What happened to her teeth? Look how perfect they were in that before pic! She did things to her face that didn't need to be done!

Archived