don't know if AP but...

"I love rice"-ney

Why didn't she have that "akward personality"  right after her breakdown but not until later on?

(robotic, stuttering, playing with her hands, twitches, changed laugh, blinking many times, unconfortable-faces, covering her mouth, ect.)

e.g. in the Ellen-Interview with Simon :4music:  :awks:

I mean in "Britney for the record" she was quieter, shier and nervous but that still wasn't that "weird personality". :britstare11:

btw I love her and I know she's better now. :flawfree:

Although now her resting facial expressions are different. But that might just be the botox... :zoomzoom:  :ponderney:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can see her personality progressively changing since 2007, but 2010 was when her personality notably changed. 2008-2009 was really busy what with her comeback, so she was likely just focusing on her image in the public rather than herself. I think she really came to understand what her life was going to be in 2010. The conservatorship likely caused her a lot of stress and how she was just kind of thrust back into the spotlight like that. That's probably why the mini-breakdown at Starbucks happened too. Just my thoughts. :ponderney:

4 minutes ago, Iced Tea said:

You can see her personality progressively changing since 2007, but 2010 was when her personality notably changed. 2008-2009 was really busy what with her comeback, so she was likely just focusing on her image in the public rather than herself. I think she really came to understand what her life was going to be in 2010. The conservatorship likely caused her a lot of stress and how she was just kind of thrust back into the spotlight like that. That's likely why the mini-breakdown at Starbucks happened too. Just my thoughts. :ponderney:

i had to google the starbucks breakdown, 

i won't lie, it isn't pretty

Spoiler

1278073618britney_breakdown1.jpg

9 minutes ago, Iced Tea said:

You can see her personality progressively changing since 2007, but 2010 was when her personality notably changed. 2008-2009 was really busy what with her comeback, so she was likely just focusing on her image in the public rather than herself. I think she really came to understand what her life was going to be in 2010. The conservatorship likely caused her a lot of stress and how she was just kind of thrust back into the spotlight like that. That's likely why the mini-breakdown at Starbucks happened too. Just my thoughts. :ponderney:

Do you think medication could have caused some changes too?

Just now, Britney Spears 2016 said:

Do you think medication could have caused some changes too?

Undoubtedly. If you look at her interviews in 2011 she didn't really look anxious, just sedated and awkward, and her face had changed dramatically which was also likely from medication.

8 minutes ago, Iced Tea said:

You asked what happened with Britney at Starbucks, and then I posted the video showing you what happened. :)

I think them treating her like a child and forcing meds on a Britney who clearly didn't need it, kinda made her a little crayzay, I don't think she'll truly be herself till the conservatorship is over :( 

4 minutes ago, Britney Spears 2016 said:

Was there some proof in form of a statement or sth or is it just fan-speculation?

Also, do you think she still has to take it?

I'm not sure about the first question, it's more likely that she was on medication just based on her behavior, but I think it's heresy in that there's no evidence of it. I haven't taken the time to read the court documents. If she was taking it I think she'd have been off of it by now. Yes she's still awkward but it's not a bad thing. Her public persona has gotten significantly more genuine since 2013. You can see a pretty big change in August 2015, she puts more effort into her dancing, she gives longer answers in interviews, thinks more about the questions, etc.

2 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

I don't think she'll truly be herself till the conservatorship is over :( 

And we shouldn't expect her to be, honestly. She has way more endurance than any celebrity I can think of. Nowadays celebrities can talk about mental illness like it's nothing because Hollywood is put on such a huge pedestal. They can be candid and honest without having their entire professional career set up for them like Britney post 2007, but when she tried doing this she was harassed so much by the paparazzi and tabloids.

34 minutes ago, Iced Tea said:

Yeah, but some people say that she just got a brainfreeze :orangu:

I really hate this video: "...C'mon this is your excercise! Jogging, jogging!" :nyheadache:

I cry everytime i see this vídeo, she give me a lot of gifts in this life, she make me feel alive and see how people hurt her  make me feel a lot of pain... :otears:

Archived