Blind item about Britney and Justin

BSfemme

Has this been discussed before?

July 8, 2016

While away from his wife, this A+ list singer/horrible actor spent several hours alone with this A+ list “singer” in her hotel suite. It would be crazy if they got back together. Apparently she was really animated after which is not her usual state.

Justin Timberlake/Britney Spears

http://crazydaysandnights.net/2016/12/blind-items-revealed-4-648.html

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, MM said:

lol i'm pretty sure CDAN has a reputation for being false. they even had a blind about britney having HIV and that being the reason she had a breakdown. y'all gotta let this fantasy go 

omg i kind of remember that. i think they post whatever they get on their email tbh.... but i posted this for people to discuss it.

was it before ore after this that Britney said she would collab with JT and some reporter mentioned this to him at some event and he was like "did she realy" oh well give me a call!"??

8 hours ago, BSfemme said:

omg i kind of remember that. i think they post whatever they get on their email tbh.... but i posted this for people to discuss it.

was it before ore after this that Britney said she would collab with JT and some reporter mentioned this to him at some event and he was like "did she realy" oh well give me a call!"??

this blind was posted before she talked about a collab. idk why they would get together tho...

Archived