The GP's awareness of Britney

SomeoneGimmeBritney

42 minutes ago, mental mystic said:

Why does everyone keep giving the excuse that Britney's "a mom" and older and that's why the younger crowd isn't into her?? Umm Beyonce is huge right now, and she's the same age as Britney and is also a mom, teens still love her. It's not an age thing it's a no promo thing. They need to hype up B10 big time, cause the GP is not aware she's still making music. :sickofu:

25 minutes ago, thal said:

Beyonce is black, she's married to Jay-Z, she actually put effort on her career, she's hyped at the moment, she's known as the best popstar right now.

She's a fake activist, people buy that.

Britney post weird kids in her Instagram and cake pictures and is stuck in Vegas doing playback with 20 y.o. vocals. with cheap outfits. 

Honestly, it has to do with three things, well five

1. the fact that Britney NEVER sings live.

2. the fact that she doesn't have that much energy/fluidity

3. her choreo suuuuucks!

4. The music, in a way. Don't get me wrong, Glory is ome of her best albums, butPeople are really into RnB beyonce-ish music rn, and Britney is pop, maybe that has something to do with it. She change her style, maybe play the piano more to make it personal

5. and promo.

if she just took a year to train ALOT on her voice (and stopped smoking, kind of left the nasal lolita voice alone, and sang the way her voice is SUPPOSED to sound) and worked ALOT on her dance moves (as we've seen she has been itching for good choreo lately, and she just isn't getting it) and fluidity, then no one would give her **** and she'd be relevant again.

at this point it's just about if Britney is willing, which I think she is & wants to, judging by the amount of improv lately. Just GTFO of vegas

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The major problem is that she doesn't have a target audience anymore. She's too ****** for the grown ups and she's too mommy for the youngsters. She's also not as ambitious as she was in her late teens and early 20s which could be because of motherhood, but also a result of her peaking so high and so soon into her career.

20 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Is Wade still in the business? That'd be cool. I think Brian Friedman would come back, just make sure it's not that spaz high heels choreo he does with that other kween. :moorangu: 

I don't know he kinda disappeared since the MJ thing, but Britney gurl better ring him up ASAP. The slave choreo still slays my life to this day. And Brian needs to go back to his Overprotected (Darkchild) style of dancing.

Looking back, I understand now why Britney couldn't really execute the HIAM choreo. His theme was Seizure and Glitter on jack :awks: 

Our girl was not having any of that :nobitch:

5 hours ago, Barbie Spears said:

The major problem is that she doesn't have a target audience anymore. She's too ****** for the grown ups and she's too mommy for the youngsters. She's also not as ambitious as she was in her late teens and early 20s which could be because of motherhood, but also a result of her peaking so high and so soon into her career.

exactly!

Archived