PLEASE GOD LET MY STORY HAPPEN!!!!

Godney'sSweetCheeks

"Pop princess Britney Spears today announced that she is ending her highly successful Las Vegas residency earlier than planned in order to hit the road in support of her soon -to-be re-released album Glory. Spears, 35, was due to stay in Vegas until the end of 2017, but has now had a change of heart and will finish Piece Of Me in May before hitting the road in August with a brand new show. The Glorious World Tour will see Spears visit Australia, Japan, China, Russia, Greece, Italy, Germany, France, Spain, UK, Ireland, US, Canada and Brazil. Spears explained, "I've been wanting to get back on the road for a while now so it'll be really cool." Having ditched her Vegas choreographers, Spears will be working with new choreographers, as well as reconnecting with former choreographer Brian Friedman in order to revisit classic choreographies from her earlier hits. Spears explained, "I'm excited to create new choreography for the newer songs, but I know the fans LOVE the original choreography from BOMT, Toxic and Overprotected so all of that will be coming back."  The set list will include: Baby One More Time, Toxic, Overprotected, Slave 4 U, My Prerogative, Slumber Party, Love Me Down, Better, Man On The Moon, Hold It Against Me & 3 brand new songs from Glory: The Second Coming.

:wendycry:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Morning Glory said:

Having ditched her Vegas choreographers, Spears will be working with new choreographers, as well as reconnecting with former choreographer Brian Friedman in order to revisit classic choreographies from her earlier hits.

Oh please... definite bullshit :squintney:

It's sad that this is what the fanbase has to resort to haha 

This would be epic but lbr Charm and Vegas are her second family and home right now, they aren't going anywhere. And Brit kicked Brian to the kerb like the work ***** twinks for making her bend her knees a little more. :staysalty:

You got her speech spot on though. Very cool.

If she was to re-release Glory it should be called Glory: In The Highest 

At any rate I think we'll get an announcement in June that POM will end in December and then sometime in 2018 we'll get B10 and she'll most likely tour in later 2018/2019. Actually if she waits till 2018 for B10 then they should re-release Glory this spring, release a brand new single as the 3rd promote it when she has a little break from POM and then if it's a hit single she could release one of the existing tracks on Glory as a 4th. 

On 29/1/2017 at 6:24 AM, Morning Glory said:

"Pop princess Britney Spears today announced that she is ending her highly successful Las Vegas residency earlier than planned in order to hit the road in support of her 10th studio album "My previous album was very cool but I wanted something different for this tour, if had to start over again I wanted to do it from cero, new album, new tour, new music, new everything" soon -to-be re-released album Glory. said Spears, 35, was due to stay in Vegas until the end of 2017, but has now had a change of heart and will finish Piece Of Me in May before hitting the road in August with a brand new show. The Glorious World Tour will see She will visit Australia, Japan, China, Russia, Greece, Italy, Germany, France, Spain, UK, Ireland, US, Canada and Brazil. Spears explained, "I've been wanting to get back on the road for a while now so it'll be really cool." Having ditched her Vegas choreographers, Spears will be working with new choreographers, as well as reconnecting with former choreographer Brian Friedman in order to revisit classic choreographies from her earlier hits. Spears explained, "I'm excited to create new choreography for the newer songs, but I know the fans LOVE the original choreography from BOMT, Toxic and Overprotected so all of that will be coming back."  The set list will include: Baby One More Time, Toxic, Overprotected, Slave 4 U, My Prerogative, Slumber Party, Love Me Down, Better, Man On The Moon, Hold It Against Me & 3 brand new songs from Glory: The Second Coming.

:wendycry:

Fixed honey :)

Archived