The problem with "Make Me"

OopsOverprotected

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

"Make Me" actually was a great single and a good song but every time Britney releases a new album the GP screams "IT'S A COMEBAAAACK" BLAH (so annoying) but I think the problem with this song was that it was just too clean. It was a simple pop song like any other. It was not edgy or provocative at all. Then they released this Disney Channel music video & destroyed her entire GLORY era. 

If they used a song with a  "Slave" or "Toxic" vibe as a first single, it would've had much more people talking about it. Britney should've started her new era with a more edgy song like Love Me Down or Change your Mind. A **** video with lots of dancing like back in the day & a good storyline like Toxic. Oh damn I'm so disappointed that this era is not recognized by the GP. People don't even know Brit has a new album. This is so sad. WHY IS BRITNEY'S TEAM SO incompetent. 

This is true. The era was over before it started :byebitch:

I disagree - WB wasn't a "clean song" and I'm pretty sure one of the reasons it didnt do well was bc the word ***** isn't radio-friendly was used 1000x.

the real problem with MM is that it's a slower song and the GP doesn't give a **** about her slower songs. they want the dance/club stuff from her. also - she didnt promote as much as she could have.

Archived