[HD, 1080P] First POM performance of "Slumber Party" with Tinashe (FULL VIDEO)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Phresh said:

it keeps freezing :meltdown:

8 hours ago, it's so much Better said:

IT KEEPS FREEZING

AND IT DOESNT LOAD IT

IT SEEMS INCREDIBLE

I NEED TO WATCH IT

CADÊ

7 hours ago, camerasareflashin' said:

How can I see this? Keeps freezing 

:meltdown:

That's because file is very large (around 500mb, it's original 1080P HD quality). Try to click on play button, then pause it, wait a few seconds and then continue playing. :)

8 hours ago, ericlewis91 said:

How do I watch on my phone 

Use Safari browser, if you have iphone. :)

21 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

The OP always uses this website to load their videos on and people always tell him the **** doesn't work and he never listens. :yaknow:

He stole the video from here: 

I thought I already explained why I'm posting videos on OL. It's 2017, every major streaming site is using openload, dailymotion & youtube are so 2006-2011. I wonder if you are watching movies or tv shows on youtube/dailymotion. What's the point of posting videos on there when they would be deleted and blocked and I would have to open new account and upload it again? On OL you don't need account and links last much longer. Also, uploading on OL is faster than on every other site. Every major streaming site is using OL. If you don't like it, no one force you to watch. That's your choice. I did that because of you guys, not because I have to. And STOLE? Do you have any idea what you are talking about? I posted original video file (not converted or in some poor quality) above and credited original owner. You don't have to be that rude. :yeaok:

24 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

The OP always uses this website to load their videos on and people always tell him the **** doesn't work and he never listens. :yaknow:

He stole the video from here: 

Thank you!!

15 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

I thought I already explained why I'm posting videos on OL. It's 2017, dailymotion & youtube are so 2006-2011. What's the point of posting videos on there when they would be deleted and blocked and I would have to open new account and upload it again? On OL you don't need account and links last much longer. Also, uploading on OL is faster than on every other site. Every major streaming site is using OL. If you don't like it, no one force you to watch. That's your choice. I did that because of you guys, not because I have to. And STOLE? Do you have any idea what you are talking about? I posted original video file (not converted or in some poor quality) above and credited original owner. You don't have to be that rude. :yeaok:

Thank you

Archived